Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Alright I want a hot chick with barely any clothes on in a form of a bikini...can anybody hook me up?

And I care a lot about Frank Thomas, can anybody hook me up?

Guest Guest

ALRIGHT well what kind of shot do ya want, an ass shot or a front view anyway I found these 2:

THE 1ST(the front view):http://www.dailyhotties.com/bikini-pictures-4/images/4t.jpg

THE 2nd(the ass shot):

They can represent anything you want. Now mine represent two things I love, a watch on Frank and a Marine Corps flag. I used to have a sig with Comiskey Park and theoldroman across it, and an avatar with a half naked Britney Spears. Unfortunately, it was too big and heather found it offensive so I changed it. My sigs/avatars represent things I like. But look at wsfs for example. The lip stick monkey, just things he thinks are funny. They can represent whatever you want...

GOT to My Controls at the top (its in bold), when ya there go under the Personel Profile catergory......THEN go to Edit Avatar Settings.....THEN after that go to the bottom where it says Upload a avatar and click browse......MAKE sure you have the pic ya want saved before ya click brose..........................ANYWAYS lets hope ya understood that ;)

BE GOOD