Gmail users

Texsox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 10:32 PM)
I know a number of posters here use gmail, are you noticing a lot of spam not getting blocked?

Not really, I have noticed on my Hotmail Account though, the spam has just been crazy on that.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 10:48 PM)
I have gmail, and I have very little spam get through. There have been a couple lately, but I am sure they are on top of it. In general, I LOVE my gmail. I love the bunching of related emails which really keeps down the inbox clutter.

Yeah GMail's great with the spam I get, it generally just goes straight to the Spam Folder. It's just a great E-Mail service in general.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 07:32 AM)
I know a number of posters here use gmail, are you noticing a lot of spam not getting blocked?

I've had no issues with spam getting through the filter.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 07:53 AM)
Yeah GMail's great with the spam I get, it generally just goes straight to the Spam Folder. It's just a great E-Mail service in general.

what he said.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 07:32 AM)

Actually I've been getting alot more spam on one of my main two e-mails this past week and half. I've had it for a year and the spam filter has been doing a good job..But have had about 3 or 4 a day slip by and end up in my inbox.

But it's not as bad as my comcast e-mail addresses...Those are horrible..

Edited by GASHWOUND