8/25 Game Thread Sox vs. Twins

Wedge

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 01:37 AM)
Guerrier is so good. I was a big fan of his and hated when we dealt him for Marte (obviously that was a good move for us though). But man we are gonna have trouble hitting him, it always seems like we do.

Hopefully Javy can stay strong and stay out of the big inning.

Guerrier does a great job of throwing his curve in fastball situations.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
Not to scare everyone, but when the Twins swept us last month they trailed in every single game, all come-from -behind wins. I hope we hold 'em this time.

And that's a big reason why i was so upset about Gload getting thrown out in the 2nd. When you have a chance to have a big inning against these guys, you dont make stupid mistakes like that..

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 01:39 AM)
And that's a big reason why i was so upset about Gload getting thrown out in the 2nd. When you have a chance to have a big inning against these guys, you dont make stupid mistakes like that..

Well said

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
Guerrier is so good. I was a big fan of his and hated when we dealt him for Marte (obviously that was a good move for us though). But man we are gonna have trouble hitting him, it always seems like we do.

Hopefully Javy can stay strong and stay out of the big inning.

Good thing if we survive this game is they probably won't use him the next 2 days since he's saving their pen.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 01:40 AM)
Good thing if we survive this game is they probably won't use him the next 2 days since he's saving their pen.

Well it doesn't matter who they have in the bullpen tomorrow, and the rest of their bullpen (besides Eyre) is better than Guerrier.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 06:37 PM)
It was a great trade for the Sox.

Yes it was. IF Guerrier is so Great, than why is he a LR for a starting rotation with the likes of Boof Bonser?

Edited by CYGarland