Wedge

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 01:43 AM)
Yep, I was just expecting a "BA would've caught it, f*** you Ozzie" post from someone.

I don't blame you. There's some people who honestly think that no ball has ever landed in CF when Anderson is out there. He's been very good on defense this season, but he can only get to so much.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)
I don't blame you. There's some people who honestly think that no ball has ever landed in CF when Anderson is out there. He's been very good on defense this season, but he can only get to so much.

LIAR

:P

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 06:45 PM)

With Mack out there, there's always going to be that doubt

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:46 PM)
Another base hit for Rob. Well he hasn't screwed up in CF yet and is 2 for 2, so ok.

To those of you who have angrily complained about Ozzie putting Rob in CF, please send your apology. I guess there's a reason why we always manage our White Sox team via virtualization.

QUOTE(S720 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
To those of you who have angrily complained about Ozzie putting Rob in CF, please send your apology. I guess there's a reason why we always manage our White Sox team via virtualization.

Because it makes up for the large amount of time he has been a butcher in CF.

QUOTE(S720 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)

He could go 4 for 4 and it's still a dumb move. You don't get it, Rob SHOULD be playing everyday.....in LF, with Brian in CF.

QUOTE(S720 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 01:48 AM)

This makes no sense. We're mad because Mackowiak should be our LF, and Pods should be in the Frontier League. Also, for all of Mackowiak's offensive contributions, it doesn't come close to matching the amount of runs he's accounted for the other team scoring due to his defensive miscues.

Good grief, you f***ing suck Pods.

QUOTE(S720 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 06:48 PM)

I'm sorry, but the only time MAck should be in CF is if Anderson is not available..........BTW, nice pose on that K looking Pods