8/25 Game Thread Sox vs. Twins

Wedge

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
I am literally sick right now.

It makes two of us....

This game should have been on cruise control, but instead Ozzie decided to interject more of his retarded decisions. We jumped on them and SHOULD have been able to keep them down. I am pissed at myself for wasting three hours watching this....

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:36 PM)
It was a quality curve ball..thats how.

If he was throwing that same curveball to Jason Tyner, he fouls off like 5 of them before he puts it back up the middle. Our approach at the plate since the ASB is horses***. We have a bunch of men trying to play softball. Trying to put every single ball into the jetstream. 2 strikes and they still have home run cuts. I want someone that can teach our hitters how to battle on 2 strikes. 2 strikes is an auto out with this team.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)
Twins are a better team. It's a shame.

We let too many opportunities slip away. I guess no one should second-guess Ozzie for leaving his starters in too long from here on out. That bullpen can't get anybody out.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 11:40 PM)
We let too many opportunities slip away. I guess no one should second-guess Ozzie for leaving his starters in too long from here on out. That bullpen can't get anybody out.

Don't worry. The one constant on this site is that if the Sox lose, it will be Ozzie's fault.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:40 PM)

Yeah because putting a guy with an 8 ERA in August is the first thing you do after your guy puts a dude on first.

We have a guy named Brandon McCarthy that is pretty tough. And he allegedly is our long guy.