8/25 Game Thread Sox vs. Twins

Wedge

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)
Well we run out of pitchers when only BMac is left in the pen. I don't believe he is still with the team anymore

Well suddenly after Ozzie playing BA all the time, we are back to the platoon.

Suddenly Bmac is missing from the bullpen equation.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)
Well Thornton out now.

Cotts and Riske going in the last inning was the Ozzie equivalent of letting Boone Logan face Hafner in the 8th up by one run because he was a lefty and there happened to be a lefty up.

Boone Logan, I have not heard that name in a long time, and I'm not surprised.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can hate them, but it doesn't mean that I won't root for them to contribute to this team. I honestly think thought that Pods and Cora are the worst MLB players/coaches at that particular position.

this fan forum is an extension of the stands packed with only whitesoxfans......

if some guy sittin next to me at a whitesox game with whitesox gear on yelled out "i hate you OZ, PODS & JC" it would definitely bother the hell outta me.

OZ learned that if he doesnt have anything positive to say....well he aint supposed to say it....

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
What I simply don't get was that in the 6th inning, Morneau's AB was a huge out in the game. Thornton's proven he can go more than one inning in an outing. Why not make Morneau beat our best lefty?

Well at least now him and Mauer are going to have to do it in the 8th. We need a run here.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:33 PM)
Well suddenly after Ozzie playing BA all the time, we are back to the platoon.

Suddenly Bmac is missing from the bullpen equation.

The fact that Mackowiak still gets starts in CF boggles my mind.

BA arguably had one of his best games yesterday and he sits today. Beyond my comprehension

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 02:35 AM)
this fan forum is an extension of the stands packed with only whitesoxfans......

if some guy sittin next to me at a whitesox game with whitesox gear on yelled out "i hate you OZ, PODS & JC" it would definitely bother the hell outta me.

OZ learned that if he doesnt have anything positive to say....well he aint supposed to say it....

I don't get the Oz comment. He's still saying whatever he wants in the media.