8/25 Game Thread Sox vs. Twins

Wedge

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:24 PM)
No, this is a heartbreaking loss if they lose, considering they face their nemesis tomorrow.

just gonna have to disagree with everybody tonight then. I'm shruggin it off. Players played well tonight. If your coaches lose the game for you.. o well, lose tomorrow and win sunday then regroup for a run. Its not the end of the world tonight b/c ozzie lost us the game.

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
just gonna have to disagree with everybody tonight then. I'm shruggin it off. Players played well tonight. If your coaches lose the game for you.. o well, lose tomorrow and win sunday then regroup for a run. Its not the end of the world tonight b/c ozzie lost us the game.

I'm with you. In fact, beating Santana would mean more to the Sox than losing tonight. That's a big if, of course.

This perdicament tonight is dedicated to our management team and their lack of execution of a game plan.

Thank you Joey Cora who would wave a 90 year old granny with a walker around third with the ball just past the the SS with a charging OF. The BS of it takes a perfect throw and a perfect execution. Well we must run into perfection all the time, because our guys are meat left and right because of waving wendell.

Ozzie has his pen up in the 6th becaue the pumpkin will go poof at the 6th. Yet he decides to go with Cotts.

Cotts who has a 6.23 ERA since the allstar break Cotts. That 2.62 WHIP looks hot also.

And his ERA is over 8 for the month of August. So lets ride the crappy hand. Lets use him out of the pen. That makes sense. He gives up a single on cue.

Brandon McCarthy has a 3.23 ERA since the allstar break. You need to put his mug on a milk jug because he is missing.