Wedge

8/25 Game Thread Sox vs. Twins

QUOTE(premo @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:36 PM)
i think im going to throw up

I'm with you. This team is done

so, uh, we would have tied this game up without the fan interference?

(i'm watching through gameday)

I wish the season were over today so I could quit wasting my f***ing time on this f***ing team.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
I am literally sick right now.

It makes two of us....

This game should have been on cruise control, but instead Ozzie decided to interject more of his retarded decisions. We jumped on them and SHOULD have been able to keep them down. I am pissed at myself for wasting three hours watching this....

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:36 PM)
It was a quality curve ball..thats how.

If he was throwing that same curveball to Jason Tyner, he fouls off like 5 of them before he puts it back up the middle. Our approach at the plate since the ASB is horses***. We have a bunch of men trying to play softball. Trying to put every single ball into the jetstream. 2 strikes and they still have home run cuts. I want someone that can teach our hitters how to battle on 2 strikes. 2 strikes is an auto out with this team.

QUOTE(SnB @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
so, uh, we would have tied this game up without the fan interference?

(i'm watching through gameday)

No, Morneau would have caught it most likely.

QUOTE(Winning Ugly @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:39 PM)
Twins are a better team my AZZ! That Sox fan needs an azz kicking!

Why, did he give up a three run homer to Hunter in the 6th?

QUOTE(Winning Ugly @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 11:39 PM)
Twins are a better team my AZZ! That Sox fan needs an azz kicking!

What happened?

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)
Twins are a better team. It's a shame.

We let too many opportunities slip away. I guess no one should second-guess Ozzie for leaving his starters in too long from here on out. That bullpen can't get anybody out.

This game symbolizes what our season has been and what the rest of the season will be. Good bye playoffs!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 03:40 AM)
a big mental mistake by Joey Cora really cost us tonight! who knows the outcome of that inning if he doesnt wave em....

The sooner he's fired, the better.

Our season was just killed because our manager is an idiot. Tomorrow of course is a loss, then we'll be lucky to overcome the momentum on Sunday. I can't believe what I just saw.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 11:40 PM)
We let too many opportunities slip away. I guess no one should second-guess Ozzie for leaving his starters in too long from here on out. That bullpen can't get anybody out.

Don't worry. The one constant on this site is that if the Sox lose, it will be Ozzie's fault.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:40 PM)

Yeah because putting a guy with an 8 ERA in August is the first thing you do after your guy puts a dude on first.

We have a guy named Brandon McCarthy that is pretty tough. And he allegedly is our long guy.

This is an unforgivable game to lose. Absolutely no excuse, this was an easy win in the bag, and the decisions made were literally the worst possible choices. I can't believe it, it's mindboggling. I don't know what to do, this is just ridiculous.