Game Thread: White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins

Chisoxrd5

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 07:48 PM)
I'm pretty sure you only meant that last part.

I'm pretty sure you should know my posting style enough to know that I don't use green for sarcasm.

We face a lefty on Tuesday, so Anderson better be in CF.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 02:52 PM)
I'm pretty sure you should know my posting style enough to know that I don't use green for sarcasm.

We face a lefty on Tuesday, so Anderson better be in CF.

I'm pretty sure you knew I was giving you crap because we have a manager that preaches defense, but it only seems to count at certain times. :P

QUOTE(BearSox @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)
We're facing the d-rays next, correct? Who are the tigs facing next?

We got the Drays and Royals this week. The Tigers have the Yankees and Angels. The Twins have the Royals and Yankees.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 03:57 PM)
We got the Drays and Royals this week. The Tigers have the Yankees and Angels. The Twins have the Royals and Yankees.

I've been saying that this is the time for the Sox. They can make up plenty of ground even without being perfect. Unless the Tigers get hot against good teams.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 07:55 PM)
I'm pretty sure you knew I was giving you crap because we have a manager that preaches defense, but it only seems to count at certain times. :P

I'm pretty sure that we should stop saying "I'm pretty sure". I couldn't agree with you more on the defense statement. When your pitching is struggling, you have to go put your best defense on the field (especially considering that our best defense also contains our best offensive players right now).

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 07:58 PM)
Crede just showed major back pain on that last swing...i hope he comes out of the game!

It did look a little strange. I think he's ok though.

QUOTE(G&T @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 03:00 PM)
I've been saying that this is the time for the Sox. They can make up plenty of ground even without being perfect. Unless the Tigers get hot against good teams.

With the way the Yankees are playing recently who knows.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 03:02 PM)
I'm pretty sure that we should stop saying "I'm pretty sure". I couldn't agree with you more on the defense statement. When your pitching is struggling, you have to go put your best defense on the field (especially considering that our best defense also contains our best offensive players right now).

Are you sure? :cheers

Alll we need to do is execute against lesser teams for the rest of the week after this game. At worst, we should take 4 out of 6 against the d-rays and royals. I hope the royals help play spoiler against the Twins, and the Yanks get hot again for the tigs and twinks.

Edited by BearSox