White Sox @ A's Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxHawk1980 @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 11:49 PM)
I'd better not in the thread. If you want an explanation, PM me.

Any negative threads get closed, that's our policy, you must stay positive and optimistic at all times or suffer the consiquences. Please ignore the number of threads currently in PHT that have a negative tone they do not count.

Low and away, and another hitter looks stupid.

You would figure that at some point someone in the video department would tell the coaching staff about this flaw.

I mean they can pick up a guy tipping his pitches, but they cant pick up every single hitter getting absolutely owned on low and away.

Any negative threads get closed, that's our policy, you must stay positive and optimistic at all times or suffer the consiquences. Please ignore the number of threads currently in PHT that have a negative tone they do not count.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? :)

Edited by SoxHawk1980

I'm still shocked he took that last pitch. That right there is incredibly representative of the way this team has been playing.

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 11:55 PM)
I'm convinced Y'all willed that K. Thanks.

No, thank you Kotex boy. ;)

3 hits, 6 Ks taken. So for the love of god, how is this a good hitting team. A mindless blind chimp could get this team to hit. You are telling me that a team can score over 500 runs in the first half, and then go to sleep because teams start to go low and away and our team never adjusts.

Its not like they discovered something completely new.

FIRE GREG WALKER!!!!!