Game Thread - September 20, 2006

AbeFroman

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not expecting anything miraculous to happen at this point. However after reading that a Minnesota radio station had a "mock funeral" for us, I want our boys to destroy everything in their path the next 12 games.

EAT s*** MINNY

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 06:46 PM)
I'm not expecting anything miraculous to happen at this point. However after reading that a Minnesota radio station had a "mock funeral" for us, I want our boys to destroy everything in their path the next 12 games.

EAT s*** MINNY

They really did that? Yikes thats bad karma! Good luck minnesota, because now you will need it. Who does that, seriously?

Ryan and the regulars

Detroit
Curtis Granderson CF .261
Ivan Rodriguez C .293
Sean Casey 1B .248
Magglio Ordonez RF .294
Carlos Guillen SS .309
Omar Infante 2B .288
Craig Monroe LF .259
Marcus Thames DH .254
Brandon Inge 3B .251
  Jeremy Bonderman P (12-8, 4.14)

Chicago WSox
Scott Podsednik LF .261
Tadahito Iguchi 2B .287
Jermaine Dye RF .320
Jim Thome DH .287
Paul Konerko 1B .314
AJ Pierzynski C .292
Joe Crede 3B .291
Ryan Sweeney CF .235
Juan Uribe SS .234
  Jon Garland P (17-5, 4.30)

Umpires: HP: Alfonso Marquez. 1B: Mike Everitt. 2B: Tom Hallion. 3B: Larry Young.

I'd rather have Sweeney in there than Mack. Maybe Anderson is still hurt from the HBP from last night.

As for Jon, he needs to win all of his starts for a chance at 20. Going to be tough for him.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox4:

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 08:35 PM)
What's the point in saying this? Something good just happened for the Sox, be happy about it..

Oh, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to comment on the fact that PK isn't fast enough to make it home from second base when there is a base hit. Sorry.

QUOTE(G&T @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
Oh, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to comment on the fact that PK isn't fast enough to make it home from second base when there is a base hit. Sorry.

Thats not what I was saying. I was asking what the point of saying that was? It's almost as if you are looking for reasons to be negative.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
Thats not what I was saying. I was asking what the point of saying that was? It's almost as if you are looking for reasons to be negative.

Pointing out the obvious is not looking for a reason to be negative.