Game Thread - September 20, 2006

AbeFroman

QUOTE(bmags @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
a lot of the time game threads are people who can't watch the game...i'm having no problem with it on espn...that and my internet sucks for the past half year.

Could someone update for me please? I'm in Iowa City and the game's blacked out on ESPN, and I'm kinda superstitious about checking it out on espn.com... :gosox1:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shaneomacfan @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
Could someone update for me please? I'm in Iowa City and the game's blacked out on ESPN, and I'm kinda superstitious about checking it out on espn.com... :gosox1:

Inge made a great DP and now the Sox are out. No score.

QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:41 PM)
lol......espn just said that ozzie said sweeney is just as good a cf than anderson ...wow ozzie....wow

The more I hear this crap, the more I am starting to become convinced Anderson will not be our starting CF next year.

1st half - BA plays crappy, starts most games

2nd half - BA hits .290, plays far less and is right in front of Ozzie's bus, waiting to go under

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
There is a big difference between Fields and Sweeney right now in regards to how the ball jumps off their bat.

How long until people start saying Sweeney is the next White Sox outfield prospect bust?

QUOTE(shaneomacfan @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
Thank you, hopefully the guys can break through for Jonny :gosox3:

Well I'd say tat was tough luck but Inge has been picking it. Speaking of which, Uribe almost made an incredible play basically in left field.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 12:44 AM)
How long until people start saying Sweeney is the next White Sox outfield prospect bust?

I've said this all along, but he reminds me too much of Sean Burroughs right now. Hopefully he drives the ball better than Burroughs did.