• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How predictable is this?

First inning we blew our opportunity.

I love Dye, but bad at bat.

I love Thome but bad at bat, whacking it too foul.

We are a suckass team. Hope the magic returns next year.

Edited by greg775

the most amazing aspect of this ballclub is that NOBODY ever seems to show frustration over performance other than AJ & MB....

i said before that Frank Thomas & Aaron Rowand were the heart & soul of our ballclub...but after a couple of days I would rather say that they were the "will to win" to the team...

is it just me or is JThome not coming up clutch in key situations? he is having a good stat year but i cant remember the last time he came thru in a pressure at bat...

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 08:25 PM)
the most amazing aspect of this ballclub is that NOBODY ever seems to show frustration over performance other than AJ & MB....

i said before that Frank Thomas & Aaron Rowand were the heart & soul of our ballclub...but after a couple of days I would rather say that they were the "will to win" to the team...

is it just me or is JThome not coming up clutch in key situations? he is having a good stat year but i cant remember the last time he came thru in a pressure at bat...

I love Thome but he has not come up in a big situation since opening night it seems.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 08:25 PM)

Give it a rest. We aren't losing because we let go of Rowand and Frank. Our starting pitching hasn't been there, our leadoff man hasn't done anything, and we have a manager who makes no adjustments.