Jackass... ******WARNING SPOILERS*****

Steff

Viewing party.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...d=1158082408511

Here’s your chance for you and your dumb little buddy to watch a screening of Jackass Number 2 at Castle Bam! (Bam Margera’s house) We will fly you and you guest to West Chester, PA, set you up with 2-nights hotel and round trip transportation from the hotel to the screening at Bam’s house. Fill out your information below for your chance to win…Jackass!

I dunno.. might be safer to pay to see it. :ph34r:

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 09:44 AM)
Viewing party.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...d=1158082408511

Here’s your chance for you and your dumb little buddy to watch a screening of Jackass Number 2 at Castle Bam! (Bam Margera’s house) We will fly you and you guest to West Chester, PA, set you up with 2-nights hotel and round trip transportation from the hotel to the screening at Bam’s house. Fill out your information below for your chance to win…Jackass!

I dunno.. might be safer to pay to see it. :ph34r:

:lolhitting

i wouldnt feel safe around those guys especially if don vito is around although i wonder if he is in jail due to the charges filed against him

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 01:38 PM)
I really want to talk about some of the skits in this movie, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who didn't see it yet.

Its dynamite. Funnier than the first...

Same here, these guys are very ballsy...but hey thats why i paid my $6.50

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
I really want to talk about some of the skits in this movie, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who didn't see it yet.

I can put a spoiler warning on the thread if you want to discuss. . .

QUOTE(Soxy @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 04:07 PM)
I can put a spoiler warning on the thread if you want to discuss. . .

Do it, do it!

*******Spoiler*****************

Spoiler coming up

Did they really plunge that out of his asshole? Some of my friends thought it was fake, but I thought it was real and the funniest part of the movie.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 11:07 PM)
Do it, do it!

*******Spoiler*****************

Spoiler coming up

Did they really plunge that out of his asshole? Some of my friends thought it was fake, but I thought it was real and the funniest part of the movie.

well, I actually saw the movie twice. i wondered the same thing the second time I went. Here's what I saw:

when bam carries the plunger over to his ass, he never holds it completely downward. However, he does hold it on an downward angle for a second or two so that it appears that anything in the plunger would logically fall out.

I don't know why you would just happen to have a plunger when you are doing that prank. It appeared to be at a hotel... and I don't know any hotels that keep plungers around.

So my feeling on it is mixed. It may be true. I just don't know.

I'm skeptical about two other skits: 1) eating horses*** - I just can't believe that happened. 2) the snake bite on Pontius's wang - He didn't seem to scream or yell as much as I would imagine for having your snake bit by a snake.

I'm curious to hear other people's impressions

Edited by AbeFroman

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 01:00 PM)
well, I actually saw the movie twice. i wondered the same thing the second time I went. Here's what I saw:

when bam carries the plunger over to his ass, he never holds it completely downward. However, he does hold it on an downward angle for a second or two so that it appears that anything in the plunger would logically fall out.

I don't know why you would just happen to have a plunger when you are doing that prank. It appeared to be at a hotel... and I don't know any hotels that keep plungers around.

So my feeling on it is mixed. It may be true. I just don't know.

I'm skeptical about two other skits: 1) eating horses*** - I just can't believe that happened. 2) the snake bite on Pontius's wang - He didn't seem to scream or yell as much as I would imagine for having your snake bit by a snake.

I'm curious to hear other people's impressions

I definately agree with the the snake bite. I think it was wrapped and padded so much he could barely feel it. It wasn't even bleeding.

I really was not paying that much attention to the plunger one. If I see it again I'll try to see if they really did plunge it out of his ass.

I believe the horses*** one. Pontius (i think it was him) drank horse semen, why wouldn't they eat horses***?

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 03:33 PM)
where'd you find a place that charges 6.50 for a movie ticket?

Randall 16 in Batavia...late shows are $6.50

anyway, what was everyone's favorite skit in the movie? I think mines was the glow in the dark dodgeball, or the taxi driver going apes*** on 2 of the guys

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)

anyway, what was everyone's favorite skit in the movie? I think mines was the glow in the dark dodgeball, or the taxi driver going apes*** on 2 of the guys

I think you mean medicine ball dodgeball in the dark! Damn that was hillarious! I hope they make a third because this s*** is just so hillarious. The taxi thing was funny as hell. One of those guys had crabs lol! Great movie! If you havent seen it you must go now!

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)

i thought the one where someone was shot out from underground dressed like the devil was hysterical, very clever