Jackass... ******WARNING SPOILERS*****

Steff

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 09:36 AM)
One of my favorite skits was the sign in the hotel hallway that had the punching glove behind it. It was really simple, but when Wee Man got on the chair it was just hillarious.

i think when wee man also kept getting shocked in the ass and then complained about an automatic card throwing machine

Similar to the one at the hotel, the airbag thingy that nearly knocked Ehren unconscious. Genius!

EDIT: I totally forgot about Spike Jonze being the old woman who keeps "accidentally" flashing everyone, especially the little black kid selling t-shirts. He tells her, "Woman, yo titties is out!"

Edited by Pauly8509CWS

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:57 AM)
Look, I don't want to give away too much, BUT......................a guy gets hit in the nuts in this movie.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I hate you so much, I was totally going to see this tonight. I guess I'll just have to find something else to spend my money on... Wait Janet's new CD is coming out! YEA!!!

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 12:00 PM)
well, I actually saw the movie twice. i wondered the same thing the second time I went. Here's what I saw:

when bam carries the plunger over to his ass, he never holds it completely downward. However, he does hold it on an downward angle for a second or two so that it appears that anything in the plunger would logically fall out.

I don't know why you would just happen to have a plunger when you are doing that prank. It appeared to be at a hotel... and I don't know any hotels that keep plungers around.

So my feeling on it is mixed. It may be true. I just don't know.

I'm skeptical about two other skits: 1) eating horses*** - I just can't believe that happened. 2) the snake bite on Pontius's wang - He didn't seem to scream or yell as much as I would imagine for having your snake bit by a snake.

I'm curious to hear other people's impressions

Outside of a hardware store, a hotel is the most logical place for a plunger. There is a toilet in every room, why wouldn't they have a plunger?

Yeah I wasn't a firm believer in that scene either; however, a penis doesn't exactly bleed. There's only blood in there when you have a boner. If that dude got a boner when his cock was being eaten (literally) by a snake, then he's got some problems.