Seattle @ Sox - Last Ditch Effort

Heads22

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 08:07 PM)
It's getting to the point where if we can get some good value for Contreras, you have to consider trading him. There's been such a huge decline in his stuff since last season. No one is mentioning how he's throwing 3 mph less than he was last year.

agreed, judging by KWs comments in the trib today along with his comments in ST his goal is to get younger. Next year i expect the tigers to regress a bit and the royals to to actually compete.

OMG!

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's getting to the point where if we can get some good value for Contreras, you have to consider trading him. There's been such a huge decline in his stuff since last season. No one is mentioning how he's throwing 3 mph less than he was last year.

there went the trade value...LOL!!!

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This season is going to leave a really bad taste in my mouth, not because they didn't make the playoffs, but because they played absolutely horrific, uninspired baseball over the past two months.

this is definitely pretty gutless! did PK show some urgency and run over to check on JC or not? i didnt get a chance to check that...

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
who gets Jose's last start? Haeger or McCarthy?

I would give Jose's last start to McCarthy get him ready for the starting rotation next season. Here I was hoping we conclude a pitiful season on a positive note. This team has given up. I wish the season would end quick to put us out of our misery for the season.