Mariners At White Sox 9/23/2006

TLAK

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 23, 2006 -> 05:07 PM)
Are you just hoping we lose the division and WC by a smaller deficit than we currently are? Because that's about the only reason we should give a rat's ass what Baltimore is doing.

sorry i just dont consider the sox out of it until the magic number is 0, that's what being a fan is about, chill out.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 23, 2006 -> 06:00 PM)
Not a bad idea. However, I would sure hope they are not seriously looking at Haeger for the rotation next season, even if they do dump 2 starters. If that what they want to do, blow it up, stock the farm.

It was good to see Charlie come out strong like that. His knuckle was nasty today.

If we don't want two green pitchers in the rotation, having 2 potential major league ready starters in BMac and Haeger give us more options for trades. We don't have to start both. Am I the only that is wondering if Ozzie screwed up BMac by putting him the bullpen this year?

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 23, 2006 -> 06:09 PM)
McCarthy is flat out not a good reliever, its pretty clear. He has shown flashes that he can be a good starter. What else is Ozzie supposed to do? Put 10 million per year Freddy Garcia in the pen? Not going to happen.

I don't think anybody expected it to happen, but that does not mean it should not have happened.