LOST! thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE(bmags @ Nov 3, 2006 -> 03:54 PM)
the only compelling thing is whether this is just another manipulation by juliette. As someone somewhere said, "if she wanted him dead, why wouldn't she just let him die. He's got a terminal tumor on his neck"

I agree. While Ben seems to be "the leader" and we know he was born on the island, Juliette's story is mostly unknown and she seems to be quite free to do whatever she pleases. I think she was the wife of the previous leader. thoughts?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 3, 2006 -> 04:52 PM)
I agree. While Ben seems to be "the leader" and we know he was born on the island, Juliette's story is mostly unknown and she seems to be quite free to do whatever she pleases. I think she was the wife of the previous leader. thoughts?

Lover, wife,, sister, cousin... hell with this show, who the F knows???

I think it's all setting up for a big double cross with Juliet, and I think everyone knows it's pretty obvious that she's bad (although as I say that, I'll probably end up being wrong). :lol:

Also, didn't Ben say before that there was some "other" who was really crazy or powerful or something? Wondering if the guy in the other station with the eye patch could be him maybe?

I enjoyed the episode, especially the surgery scene. It kept you wondering how Jack would try to take advantage of the situation, and there you go. I am just wondering why Kate or Sawyer didn't tell Jack that there was no escaping from the island? Also it will be interesting if it is the saying on the prayerstick that leads Locke to the rest of the crew.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 02:00 PM)
I enjoyed the episode, especially the surgery scene. It kept you wondering how Jack would try to take advantage of the situation, and there you go. I am just wondering why Kate or Sawyer didn't tell Jack that there was no escaping from the island? Also it will be interesting if it is the saying on the prayerstick that leads Locke to the rest of the crew.

yeah. i wonder if the other island is "north."

also, here's a story on the break the show is taking: usa today

QUOTE(thedoctor @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 02:05 PM)
yeah. i wonder if the other island is "north."

also, here's a story on the break the show is taking: usa today

i was thinking the same thing....a map that Danielle had from last season showed a rough view of the island which had a couple of small islands north of the main island. Since Ben and company are on an Alcatraz type island..it seems to fit.

i don't know, no questions were really answered and they just ended it on a bigger cliffhanger than normal. It's kind of tiresome. While every other hour-long show resolves its main problems within the hour, lost just keeps rolling them over sometimes not even addressing them, and this is gonna go on for 4 more years? I mean its already getting wearisome.

that said, last nights episode was awesome.

QUOTE(bmags @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 09:56 AM)
i don't know, no questions were really answered and they just ended it on a bigger cliffhanger than normal. It's kind of tiresome. While every other hour-long show resolves its main problems within the hour, lost just keeps rolling them over sometimes not even addressing them, and this is gonna go on for 4 more years? I mean its already getting wearisome.

that said, last nights episode was awesome.

LOL, that's exactly my problem. I'm growing tired, yet I watch on the edge of my chair with anticipation every single week...

The thing with Juliette being evil I don't trust. We all thought Ben was evil last season, but now we think he's good? It's seems a little too obvious that the writers want us to dislike Juliette.

QUOTE(Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 10:22 AM)
LOL, that's exactly my problem. I'm growing tired, yet I watch on the edge of my chair with anticipation every single week...

The thing with Juliette being evil I don't trust. We all thought Ben was evil last season, but now we think he's good? It's seems a little too obvious that the writers want us to dislike Juliette.

I need to know who the hell is Jacob!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 02:01 PM)
16 episodes and nothing will be resolved. Oh the glory of Lost.

LOL.

The writers of the show said that they'll let it go 4 seasons, 5 at the very most. I wonder if they really do have it all planned out like they say or if they're sort of just making it up as they go -- that would leave a very unfulfilling ending.