LOST! thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 19, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
As the homeless guy said when I asked if he wanted a beer:

"yes!"

Desmond as Jesus was something I thought about. I also thought that he might really be dead. He doesn't talk with anyone other than Hurley, who is known to 'see' people that aren't really there. But that doesn't really jive with Ecko and Locke getting out alive too.

this was also something that was talked about 'round the water cooler/keg.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 11:48 AM)
I missed something what was Hurley's De Ja Vu? I really need to pay more attention I did remember who Boone was.

hurley was talking to desmond in the jungle earlier about where someone was i think then desmond said oh locke just gave a speech on the beach about saving kate, jack, and sawyer before it had even happened

great episode. maybe my favorite one this season.

it sucks there's only two more until the big break, though. i'd initially read there would be nine episodes, then a break, not six. oh, well.

also, i've read that a regular cast member dies next week.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 26, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)
Ya, thats what I couldn't figure out. You'd think they'd have noticed another island.

Well...maybe the losties are on the far side of the big island. it DID look pretty friggin' huge. I think Ben showed Sawyer that so he knows that escaping from the cages wouldn't do him or Kate any good because there is nowhere to go.

Next week's scenes make it look interesting.

QUOTE(juddling @ Oct 26, 2006 -> 03:27 PM)
Well...maybe the losties are on the far side of the big island. it DID look pretty friggin' huge. I think Ben showed Sawyer that so he knows that escaping from the cages wouldn't do him or Kate any good because there is nowhere to go.

Next week's scenes make it look interesting.

it looked like there was a crazy pirate on one of those screens

What an excellent episode. They do such a good job at the mind games. I loved Ben totally nailing Sawyer, and using Kate to do it. I also really thought Jack was going to save that chick and end up in their good grace, and instead she died, so they have even more reason to hate the guy now. Also the thing with Desmond seemingly having the ability to see into the future now is just creepy. I really wonder where they are going with that now?

I was surprised to see the girl from Deadwood die too...

There's obviously "something" at work to bring these particular people to the island. As Jack pointed out, he's a spinal surgeon and he "just happens" to stumble upon a patient with a tumor on their spine?

me thinks the billionaire german who financed the whole project is still alive (and on the island because it's keeping him alive)

If I never see Michael again, this show will go down as the greatest ever....if he does come back I'll consider not watching. He's one of the worst characters in TV history. He doesn't make any sense at all. I don't buy the "father protecting his son thing" because he wasn't his father for many years and basically gave up on him.

good episode though.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
Damn something else just hit me. There might not be a second island. If there is, how did Hurely get from their camp back to the rest of his group? I think Ben really pulled another bigger con on Sawyer.

What I'm thinking is that at the end of the season 2 when they were caught they were on the Original Island, and somehow in b/w the seasons they've been transported to the Others Island.

That would explain how Hurley made it back anyways.

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 07:24 AM)
first off they were on a ferry at the end of season 2, so its pretty easy to figure out how they could have been transported to another island

secondly they have a sub which they used to get to Desmond's boat so easily when jin, sun and sayid were waiting for them

yeah, ben says "the sub is back" or something to that effect and there are problems. Jack is being held in the underwater facility.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 07:55 AM)
If there is a second island, it makes sense how the others little crew got around Jin and Sayid and straight onto the boat.

Right, but if the zoo is on the second island, how did the polar bears get on the main island?