Official College Basketball Thread

KU has to know that my mind is mush from the heavy drinking from the bears, i dont need close games. Oh well, sherron rocks.

TTech is next.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 10:08 PM)
LOL, mizzou took kansas to the wire at their own place. And we already know Mizzou sucks per jimbo.

That whole W is a strange thing for those illini, huh. I have no more material , i need to poop and go to bed.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ISU could start 4-1 in conference with Colorado and KState next. That'd be an awfully sweet cushion with two road games at Okie State and A&M after that. I still think we can win 9-10 games in conference if everything breaks right.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 10:13 AM)
ahh damn we were so close. Stefhon hannah with the ball in his hands in clutch situations looks a lot like batman running with the bomb over his head in the first batman movie.

I dont get that illustration, i wanted to take Robinson out and beat him, why are you making a pass way down court with less than 10 seconds left? I think Sherron will be starting in no time.

Hannah dropped the ball in the last play against U of I and stumbled with his dribble forcing Lawrence in a tough spot when he got the ball from Hannah. I hate to be happy with moral victories but Mizzou got one last night. After last season it's hard to actually be disappointed with just about anything. The funny thing is I was telling my friend that Hannah, Lawrence (Matt), and Brown haven't had good games at the same time yet this year. They did last night and the team almost won at Kansas so I can't complain. The whole team returns next year basically so they can learn from these last second losses (Ill, Iowa St, Kansas).

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 11:58 AM)
Hannah dropped the ball in the last play against U of I and stumbled with his dribble forcing Lawrence in a tough spot when he got the ball from Hannah. I hate to be happy with moral victories but Mizzou got one last night. After last season it's hard to actually be disappointed with just about anything. The funny thing is I was telling my friend that Hannah, Lawrence (Matt), and Brown haven't had good games at the same time yet this year. They did last night and the team almost won at Kansas so I can't complain. The whole team returns next year basically so they can learn from these last second losses (Ill, Iowa St, Kansas).

I like Mike Anderson alot, and your bringin in his nephew from Vanderbilt. How I hope to have mizzou, kstate and iowa state get better. I love winning and all ,but i would lvoe a competitive north again. Matt Lawrence is crap, hes a set shot guy. I love hannah, i guess Bruce Weber lost that one too haha.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 08:50 PM)
When a starter goes 80 minutes without scoring he sucks.

He's averaging just over 12 a game shooting 52.3% from the field. He sucks. I'm not saying he's great, but he doesn't suck, he's a solid shooter.