for you damien rice fans

hi8is

http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds

it is album #7

the new album "9" in its entirety... 1 hour 7 minutes 46 seconds of awsomeness.... enjoy

if you havent heard him, get drunk on some old wine and take a couple pain killers and remember the biggest heart break you've experienced because this is some heavy, painful s***.... and i love it =)

:cheers

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 24, 2006 -> 05:27 AM)
I like the guy for about 2 songs, then the melancholy bores the s*** out of me.

i agree. there are other artists that accomplish the same thing, but produce better songs...

dennison witmer would be my first choice.

ill have to check out denison witmer...

i guess im a sap for broken hearted painful s*** that you can just sink into the couch while on loads of barbituates

lol =P

you guys should check out the new rice songs, "me, my yoke, and i" "elephant" and "rootless tree"... they have more drive to the them... not as somber or melancholy

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 24, 2006 -> 03:44 PM)
i agree. there are other artists that accomplish the same thing, but produce better songs...

dennison witmer would be my first choice.

I agree, i listened to O because everyone said it was his best, but i can only handle so many new folk or whatevery you wanna call it, and i'd rather just listen to Elliot Smith, Jose gonzales and mountain goats.

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 24, 2006 -> 09:48 PM)
I agree, i listened to O because everyone said it was his best, but i can only handle so many new folk or whatevery you wanna call it, and i'd rather just listen to Elliot Smith, Jose gonzales and mountain goats.

"O" = his only until "9" drops in 2 weeks =P