The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

I started watching Scrubs this summer and got hooked really quickly.

I loved last night's episode. The whole season has been great.

And for favorite song, I'm going to have to vote for "For the last time, I'm Dominican."

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's your hair, your nose, your chinless face, you always need a hug. Not too mention all the manly Appletinis that you chug. That you think that I'm your mentor just continues to complex, and OH MY GOD stop telling me when you have nerdy SEX!

i just watchedthe whole musical episode online (i hada few issues when it first aired) and i liked the Dominican song alot.

Was it me or did Carla look hotter than usual in that episode. I never thought she was that good looking but she looked really nice in the episode.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 10:59 PM)
i thought the episode was terrible, but that's just me.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on this one, the janitor was the only real bright spot but not nearly funny enough to overshadow the rest of that mess. Quite possibly the worst episode they've ever done IMO.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 2, 2007 -> 08:13 PM)
I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on this one, the janitor was the only real bright spot but not nearly funny enough to overshadow the rest of that mess.

Yes! I believe in killing animals if its for a good cause.

I think the episode was a good one, but it definitely made me feel a little uncomfortable because of the political discussion. I think they handled it as well as they could have. However, it may have been a better idea to simply leave it alone.

Okay, last week was still good, because it was Scrubs. But that was the first one I haven't watched afterwards multiple times on the net.

But tonight was one of those classics. It had some hilarious moments, while adding some interesting twists and drama to the story. I definitely didn't see that ending coming.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 06:19 AM)
Some funny stuff as usual ie the contest between Turk and Cox, but really too much drama for my tastes.

I agree. Is it just me or is the show getting just over the top goofy, it always had a good amount of silly humor to it but it seems like they're getting away from reality a lot more these days

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 01:11 PM)
I agree. Is it just me or is the show getting just over the top goofy, it always had a good amount of silly humor to it but it seems like they're getting away from reality a lot more these days

The whole lying about a miscarriage but still being pregnant is too daytime soap opery for me. Not where they will go. I'm guessing it could carry over to the last season. Who knows.

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 01:17 PM)
The whole lying about a miscarriage but still being pregnant is too daytime soap opery for me. Not where they will go. I'm guessing it could carry over to the last season. Who knows.

That ending really left a bad taste in my mouth about the whole episode. I understand needing some serious stuff to set up the funny stuff, but that was out of line with what a comedy like Scrubs should be.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)

I think they're trying to tone that down. Bill Lawrence has noted what you said. In S4 and S5, he said a lot of the kooky stuff that was in the fantasies entered the real world (the ostriches, etc.). He's noted that fans of seen that, and he's been quoted in the past month or so (I wish I could find the quote) saying that they're trying to keep it all in the dreams/fantasies again.

I can definitely see where driving a half-open RV is goofy though, but I enjoyed it.

Yep, I still don't get the point of the ending. I assume someone will come down with amnesia next weak as well as the return of Turk's evil twin. Perhaps even some leering around a corner during a dramatic part of the episode.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 01:22 PM)
I think they're trying to tone that down. Bill Lawrence has noted what you said. In S4 and S5, he said a lot of the kooky stuff that was in the fantasies entered the real world (the ostriches, etc.). He's noted that fans of seen that, and he's been quoted in the past month or so (I wish I could find the quote) saying that they're trying to keep it all in the dreams/fantasies again.

I can definitely see where driving a half-open RV is goofy though, but I enjoyed it.

Good, it's too bad he's exchanged the over the top humor with extreme baby drama this season. Maybe I'm just spoiled from the first few seasons where it was the absolute best comedy on TV.