The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 2, 2007 -> 12:45 PM)
Last nights was good.

You should be able to download them off torrent, PA.

I'm trying to go software free, but that probably won't be possible. thanks though.

I'm wondering who JD ends up with...seriously, if he turns out to be gay, I'll hang myself. (not that being gay is bad, I'm just saying that would make as much sense as the girl from Million Dollar Baby trying to kill herself)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're really working on the whole JD grows up thing.

I'm not as impressed with the writing...but I thought that about season 6 too. I honestly dont like watching it on TV. the commercials take away from the timing. I'm used to watching the DVDs, of course.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 9, 2007 -> 10:43 AM)
I'm not as impressed with the writing...but I thought that about season 6 too.

Agreed. I was very disappointed with this week's episode. There were 2 good bits: painting Turk's face like a basketball and Cox telling Barbie that he couldn't see her because she was standing sideways heh.

it looks like it could be a longer final season than was expected..............

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - As Hollywood studios started stockpiling scripts for the Writers Guild of America strike, "Scrubs" creator Bill Lawrence said he declined a request to write a backup ending that would have allowed the NBC hospital comedy to shoot a series finale even if the walkout continued into next year.

Lawrence revealed Saturday that he instead decided to write the scripts in his normal fashion, rather than fast-forward to a hackneyed series capper in which "two people kiss."

He said he will write a proper finale and battle with the show's producer, ABC Studios, to get it shown, even if it has to happen next season. "I will use all my leverage to end this show properly, even if it means I have to do all the voices myself and call people up to read it over the phone," he said.

Lawrence, appearing at a New York Comedy Festival event with the show's cast, said roughly seven episodes of the show's 18-episode order haven't been written. That means "Scrubs" could be forced into reruns as early as January.

All but one of the scripts turned in before the strike began just after midnight last Monday have been shot, Lawrence said. He has opted not to cross the picket line to edit or work on "Scrubs" in any way; producer Randall Winston and other non-WGA members are now at the edit board for the show, which shoots at the defunct North Hollywood Medical Center in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley.

The New York Comedy Festival event originally planned on screening an as-yet-unseen episode of the show. But Lawrence said that the episode couldn't be completed because of the strike, so a previously aired episode was screened instead.

The creative team of "Scrubs" is in a difficult position. With the series in the middle of its final season, staff could soon break without knowing if they'll work together again.

"I didn't think it would be over so quickly," series star Zach Braff said. "We're all getting a dose of 'this could be over next week' instead of 'this could be over in January

:angry:

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 29, 2007 -> 09:55 PM)
Tonight was definitely my favorite episode of the season.

I'm loving the rehashing of story lines relevant to people watching this show since the beginning. I always thought it was odd that Kelso claimed to be in his 50s, in the previous seasons.

HOOCH IS CRAZY!

I predicted it last season (when last season was supposed to be the "last season") when they had all those kelso episodes that they were getting ready to get rid of him as CoM.

Cox for Chief of Medicine!!!