The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 09:16 AM)
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/scrubs/nbc...-scr-16837.aspx

NBC's leaning towards giving Scrubs a proper send-off. Dynamite.

Great!! Its really about time that NBC treated Scrubs with the respect that it deserves.

By the way, just visited Bradley University yesterday, Neil Flynn went there! I was inches away from a janitor uniform that he donated to the school, woot!!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have no clue what that means. I'm torn, personally.

I'm really happy that the show appears to be getting to end on its own terms now, regardless where that is. However, I'm nervous that they might overstay their welcome a little bit too long, resulting in some lesser quality shows.

Regardless, more Scrubs is always better than no Scrubs.

Here's a more clarified explanation of what's going on:

http://www.kansascity.com/238/story/528096.html

Speaking of “Scrubs,” John C. McGinley, Dr. Cox, told columnists Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith that he’s been told to show up for work March 24 and that they’ll be shooting 18 episodes for ABC in the fall.

NBC plans to air the last six episodes that were shot before the strike starting April 10. But “when they’re done, there’s no wrap-up,” he said. “It’s a show that will all of a sudden stop in the middle of its season on NBC, which is kind of a drag, but if we’re switching to ABC, I don’t really care.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This week's episode was kind of "meh."

I tried to replay what Carla and Turk said at the end, but I'm just not fluent enough to pick it up. I can speak Spanish, but it's a lot harder (for me, anyway) to be able to understand Spanish when it's spoken at its normal rate by native speakers.

Anyone else get what they said?

QUOTE (Balance @ Apr 11, 2008 -> 10:50 AM)
This week's episode was kind of "meh."

I tried to replay what Carla and Turk said at the end, but I'm just not fluent enough to pick it up. I can speak Spanish, but it's a lot harder (for me, anyway) to be able to understand Spanish when it's spoken at its normal rate by native speakers.

Anyone else get what they said?

I agree about the "meh" part, although I have been a brinner fan for awhile.