The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked this. Things are definitely at an interesting spot right now. It feels like things are resolved, and then they aren't at the same time.

It's nice to know that there is a seventh season, and we'll be able to see what the result of all this is. I know Brian doesn't want to see it, but I definitely would like to see the JD/Elliot thing happen. However, there's no way that relationship will pick up at the beginning of next season. It will probably happen, but I can't see it happening right away.

And Elliot in scrubs (the attire) = amazing. :wub:

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 17, 2007 -> 09:07 PM)
It's nice to know that there is a seventh season, and we'll be able to see what the result of all this is. I know Brian doesn't want to see it, but I definitely would like to see the JD/Elliot thing happen. However, there's no way that relationship will pick up at the beginning of next season. It will probably happen, but I can't see it happening right away.

And Elliot in scrubs (the attire) = amazing. :wub:

Ha Ha. I won't mind it happening if it makes sense and not out of continuity with the past season.

I always thought of Scrubs as an "edgier" and "darker" sitcom and it just seems to story book of an ending, I guess.

-Elliot is hot in everything, especially the hot nurse outfit when Turk was having sex dreams about her.

-Sam Perry Gilligan Dorian is a great name.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:24 PM)
So whats your thoughts, do Elliot and JD kiss or do they resist and move on? Seems that they both may do a Carla and JD kiss where they have feelings for each other but know it wont go anywhere.

I think something will end up interrupting the moment that they were having, preventing them from kissing.

I think the writers did a good job making them getting back together believable, by having them both realize that they both have the flaw of backing out when things get too close. This explains a lot of what the both of them have done throughout the length of the show, whether it was between the two of them or to others.

However, the stories with Keith and Kim can't be ignored. It'll be interesting to see what the writers do.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 22, 2007 -> 12:12 PM)
Season 5 on DVD today.

Gots it. Right now, sites are saying S6 should be out in the fall, and S7 might be out as soon as a week after the finale.

When I go back to Bloomington on Thursday, I will start watching a couple episodes a night, starting from the beginning through the end of S5. My lame excitement for the summer.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 22, 2007 -> 03:37 PM)
Gots it. Right now, sites are saying S6 should be out in the fall, and S7 might be out as soon as a week after the finale.

When I go back to Bloomington on Thursday, I will start watching a couple episodes a night, starting from the beginning through the end of S5. My lame excitement for the summer.

I pre-ordered it off Amazon a few weeks ago. Usually when I do that, it arrives at my house on the day of the release but still in route.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 22, 2007 -> 03:37 PM)

I always said Bloomington knew how to party!

The extended version of "My Way Home" is very good. Everytime I watch it, I catch a new omage to Wizard of Oz.

"We are no longer the 'Worthless Peons' due to being sued by a European metal band so now we are known as 'Foghat'."

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 01:37 PM)
For those wanting to catch up on Scrubs and other shows for that matter, this website is pure genius:

http://www.yourtvlinks.com/

I've watched a bunch of Entourage and will begin catching up on Scrubs with how highly it is talking about here.

Wow, thats perhaps the greatest web site there is.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, this is good.

They only killed her off and did other thing such as the musical episode, because going into it, they thought the 6th was going to be their final season. And BTW, Laverne's sister's name is Shirley.

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/11/20511.php

Aloma Wright Comes Back to NBC's Scrubs

Aloma Wright's Nurse Laverne Roberts was killed off Scrubs last season. According to Variety, the actress will be coming back to the show as her own twin sister.

Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence promised Wright that if the show was renewed for another season, he would bring her back. He is keeping true to his word. The show will entire its final year this fall. Lawrence is currently mapping out storylines.

Wright's new character will be the polar opposite of her old one. She will now play a single alcoholic woman who shuns religion. The actress stated, "It's going to be fun developing another character after doing the same one for six years. I'm glad to know he's a man of his word and I've still got a job."

Scrubs returns in the fall.

• 1 month later...

Me and Mrs just finished season 6 last night (she hadn't seen it...I, on the otherhand, have seen the entire thing 3 times)

I want JD to be with Kim. It's the right thing to do. If there wasn't a kid, then he should be with Elliot. It pains me to say that, but it's true.

Although.........maybe Bil Lawrence lured Zach Braff back with the JD and Elliot get together forever story that BL hates and JD loves.??!?!?!

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 02:29 PM)
that would be amazing.

Did Zach Braff sound more nasaly this last season or was it me?

Bust a move..........

I think part of it was the way they kind of changed the way they do the narrations.

It seems like they used to kind of have an echo (as if they were recorded in a cave or something :lol:).

But not so much anymore...