The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

I can't see it working with out JD, but I can see it working. I hate when actors ditch a show...Braff doesn't have a lot going on without this show. "the last kiss" was mediocre at best. I think he's in the George Clooney category of not being permanently cast as the guy from that medical show.

He's got a ton of time. Stick with the show and then call it quits when everyone else leaves.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 04:45 PM)
I can't see it working with out JD, but I can see it working. I hate when actors ditch a show...Braff doesn't have a lot going on without this show. "the last kiss" was mediocre at best. I think he's in the George Clooney category of not being permanently cast as the guy from that medical show.

He's got a ton of time. Stick with the show and then call it quits when everyone else leaves.

Yeah, I honestly just want to see him come back for season 7, and since that's as far as anyone's signed for, make that the final season.

I love the show, and I wish it could run forever. However, I think it'd be great if ZB came back for one more, and they were able to properly finish off the story and show.

Regardless, this show's pretty well set, since they're now in syndication. And with the exception of this show, and a couple of others, I live off syndication. So I'm happy it ended up making the "big time" this fall. :D

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 03:45 PM)

Not true. He's set to direct his second feature film, Open Hearts.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 05:55 PM)
I'm surprised nobody's checked out that link. It's incredible.

It is good; I actually have had it in my bookmarks before you posted it.

QUOTE(Balance @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 06:05 PM)
"I love Scrubs!" /Hawk Voice

I, too, am worried that the whole pregnancy thing will cause this show to "jump the shark," but I'm hoping that they can pull it off.

I think they should be able to. Bill Lawrence (the show's creator) has mentioned in recent interviews that one of his favorite shows is "Everybody Loves Raymond," and he notes that they only showed the kids on their seven or eight times.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:00 PM)
I'm officially never watching scrubs on TV again. In fact, since i haven't had tv since march, I never watching non-sports or history channel related tv again. Boo for commercials.... Hooray internet TV!

Are you watching it on the internet, or did you just not like the episode?

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:04 PM)
Are you watching it on the internet, or did you just not like the episode?

I'm used to watching the show without commercials, so much that I've watched all 5 seasons without commericals. It's really hard to get into when it's broken up into segments.

to better answer your question, I don't know how I feel about the episode...I'll let you know when I download it. Scrubs typically has really great season openers and terrible season enders.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 11:12 PM)
I'm used to watching the show without commercials, so much that I've watched all 5 seasons without commericals. It's really hard to get into when it's broken up into segments.

to better answer your question, I don't know how I feel about the episode...I'll let you know when I download it. Scrubs typically has really great season openers and terrible season enders.

Ah I got what you're saying. I was living off all the DVDs this summer too. It was my first TV show DVD purchase. Love it.

And to complete my viewing, I rewatched season 5 online this month, before tonight's premiere.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 04:55 PM)
I'm surprised nobody's checked out that link. It's incredible.

I did. I was going to give a thanks earlier but I got lazy. Now that you've demanded it, I give my thanks. :P

I was really happy to see they had It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on there. What a great show.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 30, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
I'm officially never watching scrubs on TV again. In fact, since i haven't had tv since march, I never watching non-sports or history channel related tv again. Boo for commercials.... Hooray internet TV!

Long Live TiVo!!!

Best Quotes of Season Six Episode 1

"Dr Briggs why are you crying? "

"this song always gets me...my brother was killed by a funky cold medina"

--

"OOOOOOOOOOhh...she likey da dirty talk!"

--

"I was so obsessed with getting my JD that I never did the things I really wanted to do: start a family, see the world"

"..punch a whale?"

"no I punched a whale. right in face. down he went"

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 06:16 PM)
Since they're going to end up killing someone off this season I've come to the conclusion that it will either be the surgeon J.D. knocked up or one of the 3 babies.

Nope, unless Bill Lawrence is lying. He said someone will die that has been on the show for all six seasons.