Anyone else saddened by the decline of Britney Spears

Jenksismyhero

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has to explain to Britney, quick, that the rest of the civilized world (not counting Paris and Lindsey) wears pants when they leave the house.

check out her 25th birthday party pic, courtesy of thesuperficial.com

post-2344-1165290295_thumb.jpg

Im sure these outfits that she is wearing nowadays look great when they come with the pants, but she seems to forget those at home every time she goes out.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 09:46 PM)
Someone has to explain to Britney, quick, that the rest of the civilized world (not counting Paris and Lindsey) wears pants when they leave the house.

check out her 25th birthday party pic, courtesy of thesuperficial.com

post-2344-1165290295_thumb.jpg

Im sure these outfits that she is wearing nowadays look great when they come with the pants, but she seems to forget those at home every time she goes out.

Now, ya see, she might not be able to get away with wearing those with no underwear, but I on the hand make them look spectacular.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 06:07 AM)
Why has she not been charged with indecent exposure? If a man had done something similar and been photographed while doing so, you can bet he would have been arrested by now.

A little from column A (the irrational hard on our news media has for the mundane antics of celebrities) and a little from column B (the double standard in our society that makes it much more appropriate for women to do this sort of thing, especially female celebrities looking to increase their publicity)

There's always some bulls*** excuse like "She's trying to break out of her bubble gum pop kiddy friendly shell" or some bile when the reality is that we have a C list twice divorced single mother looking to pump some lifeblood into her floundering career to develop some sort of relevance in today's society.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 06:15 AM)
A little from column A (the irrational hard on our news media has for the mundane antics of celebrities) and a little from column B (the double standard in our society that makes it much more appropriate for women to do this sort of thing, especially female celebrities looking to increase their publicity)

There's always some bulls*** excuse like "She's trying to break out of her bubble gum pop kiddy friendly shell" or some bile when the reality is that we have a C list twice divorced single mother looking to pump some lifeblood into her floundering career to develop some sort of relevance in today's society.

Hmmm. To be honest, I'm not sure I actually wanted someone to answer my question. :lol:

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 06:17 AM)
Hmmm. To be honest, I'm not sure I actually wanted someone to answer my question. :lol:

An accidental flash is not illegal.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 06:17 AM)

An accidental flash is not illegal. Plus, she's a victim

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
On a side note. I am 35 years old and married and I went to a club the other day for the first time in a long time. I used to party hard at the clubs about 4-5 days a week. After going to a club, all I have to say to you young SoxTalk members: It's good to be a guy in his early 20s now a days. Wow, girls don't even make you try anymore. It's all there for the taking.

Have fun!

So is herpes, good luck with that.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 10:27 AM)
An accidental flash is not illegal.

An accidental flash is not illegal. Plus, she's a victim

Didn't she have about 5 'accidental' flashes in about a week? Regardless, one 'accidental' photographed flash from a man would get him busted. You don't believe me? Try it! LOL

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 11:52 AM)
Didn't she have about 5 'accidental' flashes in about a week? Regardless, one 'accidental' photographed flash from a man would get him busted. You don't believe me? Try it! LOL

LOL, of course you are correct, but we have a long tradition of allowing females this freedom of expression. Think about Mardi Gras and if guys received beads for flashing or do they get arrested.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 12:01 PM)
LOL, of course you are correct, but we have a long tradition of allowing females this freedom of expression. Think about Mardi Gras and if guys received beads for flashing or do they get arrested.

Mardi Gras is different! ... It wouldn't be Mardi Gras without the ladies flashing. There are exceptions to every rule!

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 06:07 AM)
Why has she not been charged with indecent exposure? If a man had done something similar and been photographed while doing so, you can bet he would have been arrested by now.

Ladies bodies = pretty.

Men's bodies = yuck.

/end debate.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
Ladies bodies = pretty.

Men's bodies = yuck.

/end debate.

Rodney Carrington has a skit about this stuff that is pretty funny. He talks about his wife showing him her kitty in public when she's not supposed to. Then he talks about how men can't do that same thing.

You can't just be sitting there eating dinner and pull up your shorts and show her one of the boys.

"Hey, look at this."

"What are you doing?!?"

"I'm just trying to be sexy."

"That's making me sick!"

"Well I'm sorry woman, they're horrible looking! I'd cut em off if I didn't have such a good relationship with em!"

God did not spend a lot of time when he was making them. It's like he just had some leftover stuff and said to himself, Now what am I going to do with this? Smack, right there looks good.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
Ladies bodies = pretty.

Men's bodies = yuck.

/end debate.

Speak for yourself, I have a beautiful body..

and Yasny, are you tellin me if I was wearing some atheltic shorts and lets say they bunched up for some reason and my nuts were hanging out ide be arrested? For an accidental slip?

QUOTE(T R U @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 10:22 PM)
Speak for yourself, I have a beautiful body..

and Yasny, are you tellin me if I was wearing some atheltic shorts and lets say they bunched up for some reason and my nuts were hanging out ide be arrested? For an accidental slip?

I will vouch for this.