Homosexuality, Choice, and Hormones.

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jan 4, 2007 -> 04:12 PM)
If it makes you feel better, Reddy, I formally give you permission to post in the big kid's area. ;)

haha well thanks i appreciate it. and i figure if that doesnt get him suspended it gives me one free pass to say something suspension worthy right?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 4, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)
:lol: button pushed.

prove you wrong? That's what I just did. You said "People who try to protect the "sanctity of marriage" really are being unbelievably hypocritical"

I'm a person who believes in protecting the sanctity of marriage and at least in this area of my life, I'm not a hypocrit...

Reddy meet Wrong.

If you MEAN politicians who rail against gay marriage, then SAY politicians. Otherwise, your logic is inaccurate.

you and al gore.

its hypocrite.

oh and one other thing. What the hell does sanctity of marriage mean these days? can you explain that to me? maybe then i'll see the error of my ways

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE(Reddy @ Jan 4, 2007 -> 02:16 PM)
haha well thanks i appreciate it. and i figure if that doesnt get him suspended it gives me one free pass to say something suspension worthy right?

No problem. I just want you to know that you're more than welcome in the Big Kid's Club. Even if it is going to get me yelled at.

HIV/AIDS is a perfect response to a problem of imbalance on the planet. Earth acts as a living thing. Tropical Africa is so massively overpopulated in urban areas, and the natural environment has been altered so quickly and negatively, that any living thing would naturally defend itself. AIDS as a disease is the perfect beast for that mode - kills off those trying to reproduce, is incureable, etc.

What I am saying here is that if some of you, as hinted at, think that HIV was somehow designed to hit the gay community (whether by God or nature or Dr. Who), then you don't understand the history of the disease, or how it fits into the natural world.

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Jan 4, 2007 -> 02:44 PM)
Good to see that things haven't changed much around here. No contributions from that juggernaut clown? That's a bit surprising, unless he's been banished or took his all-knowing box of crap elsewhere.

Juggs has been gone for quite some time. Havent you noticed the lack of ID discussions? :P

His spirit lives on in Filibuster discussion though :)

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 4, 2007 -> 03:40 PM)
HIV/AIDS is a perfect response to a problem of imbalance on the planet. Earth acts as a living thing. Tropical Africa is so massively overpopulated in urban areas, and the natural environment has been altered so quickly and negatively, that any living thing would naturally defend itself. AIDS as a disease is the perfect beast for that mode - kills off those trying to reproduce, is incureable, etc.

What I am saying here is that if some of you, as hinted at, think that HIV was somehow designed to hit the gay community (whether by God or nature or Dr. Who), then you don't understand the history of the disease, or how it fits into the natural world.

so Nature's design for population control is some guy f***ing a monkey and then f***ing another dude?

Nature is a sick bastard

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jan 4, 2007 -> 03:19 PM)
No problem. I just want you to know that you're more than welcome in the Big Kid's Club. Even if it is going to get me yelled at.

to be welcome in the big kid's room, you have to be a big kid, gregory.