What Hottie don't you get?

Soxy

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 05:27 PM)
What the? Jessica Biel is the only female in history to cause me to have a giant boner for 2 hours straight. I couldn't even get up to get a refil on popcorn during TCM.

She is on and off with me. SOmetimes she really is stunning, other I find her too skinny. On 7th heaven, i was always a bigger fan of her sister played by Beverly Mitchell.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the? Jessica Biel is the only female in history to cause me to have a giant boner for 2 hours straight. I couldn't even get up to get a refil on popcorn during TCM.

I agree wholeheartedly. How in the hell can you not think Jessica Biel is hot?? Just watch Summer Catch...... my God, she was SMOKIN!

Now for my ignorance, what was TCM?

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 07:00 PM)
I agree wholeheartedly. How in the hell can you not think Jessica Biel is hot?? Just watch Summer Catch...... my God, she was SMOKIN!

Now for my ignorance, what was TCM?

She has an amazing ass, she looked outsanding in the Rules of Attraction.

TCM = Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I agree with others on Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore and Kirsten Dunst.

Each of them has had roles where my opinion changed, but overall, I'm saying not that hot. I'm not a big Paris Hilton fan either. The only thing that is attractive about her is the slut factor, which is not something I should be admitting in a public forum. lol

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 07:02 PM)

I am not into scary movies. I didn't even know she was in it. May have to check it out anyway.

I was also a big fan of her appearance on Trading Spaces. Now that's a show that went downhill fast as soon as they got rid of Paige.

Edited by Rex Hudler

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 07:02 PM)

I'll Be Home for Christmas...anyone?

Movie is about 10 years old, but that is when I fell in love.

I love reading these types of threads and watching them go from "Which Hottie dont you get?" and morphing into "Why dont you think she is hot? I think she is hot! You should too!" Or "Man, you are stupid for thinking she is ugly".

It usually takes about three pages. Depending on the subject, sometimes much sooner. ;-)

carry on, carry on

I'm with you on this one. Jessica Biel is one of my favorites. I have Texas Chainsaw Massacre on DVD because of her.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Jan 11, 2007 -> 07:03 PM)
I agree with others on Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore and Kirsten Dunst.

Each of them has had roles where my opinion changed, but overall, I'm saying not that hot. I'm not a big Paris Hilton fan either. The only thing that is attractive about her is the slut factor, which is not something I should be admitting in a public forum. lol

I am not into scary movies. I didn't even know she was in it. May have to check it out anyway.

I was also a big fan of her appearance on Trading Spaces. Now that's a show that went downhill fast as soon as they got rid of Paige.

Rex, my friend, check that movie out. You won't regret it.

There are so many since their lack of any weight is a huge turnoff, but to answer the question specfically is EASY, and i'm amazed she hasn't come up yet.

NATALIE PORTMAN is the obvious, obvious choice here. She is extraordinarily ugly, yet there are a lot of people that love her. I can't say I would kick her out of bed because she wouldn't get near the bed in the first place.

I'm not sure if this is all about looks or not. I mean there's a lot of things these people do that make them extremely unattractive to me, but as for their physical attributes they are hot.

Example: Jessica Simpson She is Hot, but her stupidity is such a a turn off I wouldn't put her in my hot category.

Pam Anderson was extremely hot in her first Playboy shoot. February 1990. I can't find pics, but I remember she was very sweet and sexy instead of the slutty and skanky she is now.

As for not being attractive at all Paris Hilton is my number 1.