cw

Cali

I don't remember if it was in here or the SnR Message Board, but we we're talking about tattoo's and I described the design I was gonna get, and you said you thought it was interesting, and if I had picks to post them. So if you're still interested in seeing it, you want me to post um?

I don't remember if it was in here or the SnR Message Board, but we we're talking about tattoo's and I described the design I was gonna get, and you said you thought it was interesting, and if I had picks to post them. So if you're still interested in seeing it, you want me to post um?

I'd love to see the pics!

Okay, so these were taken right after I got it done, so it's a little red, but I'm already healed, in case anybody was worried :D

And to get these out of the way first:

1. Yes It Hurt, But I get used to the pain quickly.

2. It was done in 3 parts, cumulative approx. 7 Hours.

3. About $550 with Tip.

4. Yes I know it's gonna be there forever.

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats some nice art work there cali...... i say well worth the pain and dough...........i had mine done the old fashioned way .... in the phillipeans with bamboo shoots and a little wooden hammer..........very painful....but i like how it turned out and after 15 years.. its still very colorful.......

thats some nice art work there cali...... i say well worth the pain and dough...........i had mine done the old fashioned way .... in the phillipeans with bamboo shoots and a little wooden hammer..........very painful....but i like how it turned out and after 15 years.. its still very colorful.......

The guy I go to knows what he's doing, I told him what I wanted, and he drew it right up. I'm extremly happy with it.

Okay, so these were taken right after I got it done, so it's a little red, but I'm already healed, in case anybody was worried :D

3. About $550 with Tip.

Wow, nice...I don't have any tats and aint really interested in getting any...but if I change my mind when you say hurt what exactly can you equate the pain "feeling" like?

and oh, by the way on a unrelated topic, this song just played on the radio and my brain isn't working right now and I f***in can't remember the band and name of the song...Its on the tip of my tounge.....

The main chorus goes, something like..'Move aside and let the man come through" and super bon bon or whatever he's saying...

what's the band and song name again?

and did everybody hear the new KORN song??? I heard coming back from work and I think we have another winner :headbang

3. About $550 with Tip.

Wow, nice...I don't have any tats and aint really interested in getting any...but if I change my mind when you say hurt what exactly can you equate the pain "feeling" like?

It's a truly indescribable pain. It feels like nothing I've ever had done to me. This may sound weird, but for me, I've become indifferent to the pain. I know it hurt, but I hardly react to it, sans the occasional pain when he goes to a sensitive area( the area where the boat is on my tricept is an example of a sensitive area) The only thing I can say is it feels just like what you think a vibrating needle being stuck in your skin would feel like.

that is an awesome tat -

wow!

congrats!

Thanks for sharing and that is way, way cool!

the tat artist knew what he was doing for sure, and did a great job!

those who ask about pain - I'd describe it as more like a nuisance than pain, an irritation that it is easy to be disintersted in -

thanks again Cali!

that is an awesome tat -

wow!

congrats!

Thanks for sharing and that is way, way cool!

the tat artist knew what he was doing for sure, and did a great job!

those who ask about pain - I'd describe it as more like a nuisance than pain, an irritation that it is easy to be disintersted in -

thanks again Cali!

Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure I'll get some more and post pics of them too! :headbang Man it's an expensive habit