Sign in to follow this  
Guest wsc425

? for Sox fans

Guest wsc425

When Dave Wills asks a question for free Sox tickets to a Sox game, how long does it take for the guy to call in?

The answer to today's was Guillen and Thigpen.

When Dave Wills asks a question for free Sox tickets to a Sox game, how long does it take for the guy to call in?

It took me 3 busy signals to get through and win! :lol: :headbang

You won? How long in time?

about a minute I would say. It helped that no one before me got the answer though. Kind of a tough question.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol why not just go out and buy the darn tickets.........its not like you wont be able to get good seats.. you could prolly get better than what they are giving away anyhow..... :lol:

lol why not just go out and buy the darn tickets.........its not like you wont be able to get good seats.. you could prolly get better than what they are giving away anyhow..... :lol:

I'm pretty sure they are nosebleed seats, but this year they give you a $100 gift certificate to Grandstand.

I'm pretty sure they are nosebleed seats, but this year they give you a $100 gift certificate to Grandstand.

I won tickets last year and they were UD reserved seats for a Tuesday night game in Sept...

The whole reason I called in was that GC. I am either going to get myself a new jacket or a new jersey with it. Decesions, decesions...

What was the question? :huh:

When the all star game was at the Urinal last time (1990) who were the Sox reps?

Guest hotsoxchick1

your right they are nose bleed seats.. the cheap bastards cant even spring for bleachers or something down in the lower bowl.... lol........the 100 buck gift cert would be worth knowing some answer to the trivia though.........but it most likely wont buy ya much lol.... i call grand stand the hundred dollar store.. cause i have never been able to walk out of there without spending at least that much........they have alot of cool stuff.........

The whole reason I called in was that GC.  I am either going to get myself a new jacket or a new jersey with it.  Decesions, decesions...

He wants a Carlos Lee jersey!!! :)