Congrats To Colt Fans

I agree, better than seeing Brady win another SB. You'd think being from Indiana I'd be a Colts fan, but the Bears are my No. 1 love (not a huge football guy though).

That said, congrats to the Colts and their fans. Well deserved.

i'm on the same page. when they won i just said, well at least it was dungy and manning and the colts. classy organization and classy guys. especially dungy, i was rooting for him last year after his son died and i'm glad he got it... just not happy it was against the bears

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 11:52 AM)
Classy Organization? I guess when you win a super bowl, you kind of forget that the same organization packed up and moved to a new town in the middle of the night.

Because you can judge the current team based on Irsay's father.

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 11:52 AM)
Classy Organization? I guess when you win a super bowl, you kind of forget that the same organization packed up and moved to a new town in the middle of the night.

I guess you will be changing your favorite baseball team, right?

JR pretty much blackmailed the state of IL into building his new stadium under the threat of them to the then Suncoast Dome in Tampa Bay. By all means they should be playing there today, if it hadn't have been for Governor Thompson litterally turning back the clock so that the bill financing the New Comiskey Park could be passed before the Sox deadline they had given to the state.

I guess you will be changing your favorite baseball team, right?

JR pretty much blackmailed the state of IL into building his new stadium under the threat of them to the then Suncoast Dome in Tampa Bay. By all means they should be playing there today, if it hadn't have been for Governor Thompson litterally turning back the clock so that the bill financing the New Comiskey Park could be passed before the Sox deadline they had given to the state.

True. True.

Thanks guys. It's really sweet. I'm very happy for Dungy, Manning, and the rest of the guys to have the word "Champion" next to their names.

I'm glad they'll never have to hear about being unable to win the big game again. Peyton and Dungy are same guys as they were before last night, but now they don't have to hear the words "Yeah, but.." ever again.

It's weird that they got the rings this year, because this team definitely didn't look as pretty as the teams of the past four or five years. However, this team overcame the most adversity and definitely was the tightest group; it feels really good.

It's also really strange to say, but the Colts D was as responsible for the Colts winning it all as anything. Everyone thought coming into the year that Manning would just have to pass the f*** out of the ball to win, but the Colts run game and defense carried them.

The Colts just finished their parade and rally, since they got 5 heading to the Pro Bowl and a couple have to go to Disney.

They did a hell of a job with everything, since they put this all together in about 16-18 hours. The whole team were on open-air floats in these single-digit/negative-degree wind chills going through downtown Indy.

Really cool to see. This is just as hard to fathom as the Sox winning the WS, but it's still damn sweet.

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 10:06 AM)
Dungy is classy, Peyton is classy. They handled themselves very well.

I have to disagree. I liked Peyton before Sunday, but he seemd like such a whiny b**** during the game, always complaining to the refs and his teammates. It's like that commercial where they show him as a kid whining about being horse-collar tackled. He hasn't grown up at all.

[shiver] Congrats to the Colts. [/shiver]

Kudos to the Colts and Dungy and Manning and the rest.

Yes, the Bears blew it, but now, they know how to get there.

Now let's get back out there in July and run rampant through the 2007 season. We'll see you in Glendale!