Palehose 7

Steve9347

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 07:20 PM)
I saw this in another thread. Can anyone explain it? I'm not familiar with this guys blog.

It started out last year as the Palehose 6, which was a pirate ship. It was pretty funny to start, but got old quick, although it had the occasional funny one. My expectations aren't too high for the Palehose 7.

QUOTE(Felix @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)
It started out last year as the Palehose 6, which was a pirate ship. It was pretty funny to start, but got old quick, although it had the occasional funny one. My expectations aren't too high for the Palehose 7.

I thought Palehose 6 was hilarious. It's definitely subtle humor, but his characterizations of the Sox (and even Hawk and DJ) are great. I love that they are in space now.

QUOTE(dwalteroo @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 08:14 PM)
I thought Palehose 6 was hilarious. It's definitely subtle humor, but his characterizations of the Sox (and even Hawk and DJ) are great. I love that they are in space now.

I think it started out good, but really lost a lot as the year went on. Just my thoughts though.. I know a lot of people really liked it throughout the year.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Felix @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 09:25 PM)
I think it started out good, but really lost a lot as the year went on. Just my thoughts though.. I know a lot of people really liked it throughout the year.

I have to wonder how much of that has to do with your dissatisfaction with the team as the year went along. I know it certainly took the luster off of all things "Sox" for me

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 11:00 PM)
Podsedik is out for the first month of the season due too much off-season pie seeking.

Exactly the sort of thing I was looking for, I read the first caption and just assumed a Podsednik joke was around the corner but sadly it never came.

QUOTE(Felix @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)

Wow. I can't believe you feel that way about PH6. I thought it was a great mix of intelligence and humor, meanwhile mixing the underlying anger and insecurities that most Sox fans seem to have. To be honest, I think it is the answer to what's-her-name's Twins Blog.