Anna Nicole Smith dead

Steve9347

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:29 PM)
That's not it at all. If you want me to say it again, I feel no remorse for her death.

She led a sad life.

Actually, that's all I want -- for people to post their true feelings and not what the board feels is appropriate. I'm satisifed; no more needs to be said.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:28 PM)
I know you did. You edited it because Steff called you out. You don't 'feel any different.

Naa. It wasn't his. I don't have a problem with folks talking s*** about her. She brought it on. Talking s*** about her kid though.. that's pretty pussy.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:25 PM)
Nah, she was messed up from the get-go. If you watch her VH1 special, she pretty much ditched her kids on her Mom, got popular through playboy, was heavy into drugs the whole time, Married the billionaire, etc. She never made it easy on herself or those that loved her, from start to finish

Okey dokey. She was till pretty hot in the early days. :D

Feel bad for the kid. But at the same time, if every cloud has a silver lining, maybe the kid will have a chance at a normal life? Not saying Anna's death is a good thing, not by any means. But...ya know what I mean?

Just noticed Kyyle, you live in McHenry.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:40 PM)
I hope she didn't take her own life in a drug related form because she has a baby out there. Taking your own life might be the most selfish thing anyone could ever do. Anyways RIP.

Can't think if anything more selfish.

Early reports (Yahoo, CNN, local news stations claiming to have hospital sources) are saying OD.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:46 PM)
Where are you seeing this?

Yahoo, CNN, LA Times.com, People Mag.com

All "suspecting". Official statement is "cause of death is under investigation".

ETA, Court TV just got on the OD train as well.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yahoo, CNN...

I'm watching CNN and have been for the last half hour. Not one mention of her OD'ing and it wasn't even a possibility on the list of things people speculated could be the cause. I really couldn't care less, I was just wondering if you had a link or something definitive.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:51 PM)
I'm watching CNN and have been for the last half hour. Not one mention of her OD'ing and it wasn't even a possibility on the list of things people speculated could be the cause. I really couldn't care less, I was just wondering if you had a link or something definitive.

CNN's ticker said it minutes after her death was announced. "Possible OD".

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:50 PM)
It's Trim Spa, baby!!

Sadly, that would not be a shock. If she was still taking it I'm sure she had the Ephedra formula.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:48 PM)
Yahoo, CNN, LA Times.com, People Mag.com

All "suspecting". Official statement is "cause of death is under investigation".

ETA, Court TV just got on the OD train as well.

Didn't the guy fighting for custody want the baby drug tested? I'd be shocked if its anything but an OD. The question would be if it was accidental or not.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
barbaro, anna nicole...what bizarre "celebrity" will complete this trifecta??

Select any pro wrestler featured during the late 80's/early 90's. I've always held this belief Hulk Hogan won't make it past his 55 birthday.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 04:03 PM)
Didn't the guy fighting for custody want the baby drug tested? I'd be shocked if its anything but an OD. The question would be if it was accidental or not.

I think I did hear that.

I can't imagine what her personal hell must have been like.

A shame.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:38 PM)
Okey dokey. She was till pretty hot in the early days. :D

Feel bad for the kid. But at the same time, if every cloud has a silver lining, maybe the kid will have a chance at a normal life? Not saying Anna's death is a good thing, not by any means. But...ya know what I mean?

Pssh, I'll say it. It's a good thing for the kid she's gone. Sounds harsh, but I'm willing to bet that 30 years from now her kid is gonna look back at her crack-head mom and go 'Damn, I'm glad she didn't raise me.'

Seriously, did anyone watch/see clips of her show on E! It's not much of a surprise that her son was on drugs and OD'd.....

The kid will have a ton of money and a chance at a normal life.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:15 PM)
It's always best to show the lack of class you have, yourself. Good job. :cheers

I did, in a previous post, say RIP and my thoughts go out to her newborn daughter... but take the high-road all you want... what people are typing is what you're thinking anyway. :crying

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 03:34 PM)
Naa. It wasn't his. I don't have a problem with folks talking s*** about her. She brought it on. Talking s*** about her kid though.. that's pretty pussy.

You just talked as much s*** about Anna in this post as I did in this entire thread, yet you tried to call me out. I did not and would not say anything bad about her daughter, that's just messed up. Take a chill pill.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 04:09 PM)
I did, in a previous post, say RIP and my thoughts go out to her newborn daughter... but take the high-road all you want... what people are typing is what you're thinking anyway. :crying

You just talked as much s*** about Anna in this post as I did in this entire thread, yet you tried to call me out. Take it easy, and just calm down.

Nope. I'm not thinking anything s***ty about someone's death. I'll leave that for the scumbags.

I didn't talk any s*** about her, but I see why others would. She tossed plenty of ammo out there.

I'm calm.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 04:09 PM)
I did not and would not say anything bad about her daughter, that's just messed up. Take a chill pill.

I didn't say you did. I commented on your lack of class for the edit on my post.

I'm chill. No need for pills.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 04:13 PM)
Nope. I'm not thinking anything s***ty about someone's death. I'll leave that for the scumbags.

I didn't talk any s*** about her, but I see why others would. She tossed plenty of ammo out there.

I'm calm.

I didn't say you did. I commented on your lack of class for the edit on my post.

I'm chill. No need for pills.

Edit on your post? It was a joke and it gets done all the time. Anna Nicole was an idiot who married a billionaire and told the world it was out of love, and now she just abandoned her newborn daughter because she was too selfish to get her life in gear. I couldn't care less if I belittle her life, because she could have done anything with everything she was given just based on her genetics, yet she was a waste...

Edited by Steve9347