Cubs/Sox Starters?

Guillen'sGuy

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 08:24 AM)
The coaching staffs don't really decide these things until a day or two before the game. So you could get pitching probables later in the week.

Just curious b/c I heard the Cubs announced Rich Harden would be starting against the Sox this Sunday.

QUOTE(Guillen @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 02:30 PM)
Just curious b/c I heard the Cubs announced Rich Harden would be starting against the Sox this Sunday.

That'd be unusual considering he's on the A's.

But anyway, teams tend to announce those things closer to the game itself. You don't often have teams announcing pitching probables a week before the game in Spring Training.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 07:34 AM)
That'd be unusual considering he's on the A's.

But anyway, teams tend to announce those things closer to the game itself. You don't often have teams announcing pitching probables a week before the game in Spring Training.

Ya what he said. All I know is Ozzie has announced his pitching staff for the first five games this spring. Once I get my baseball knowledge up to speed, I'll be more of a help.

QUOTE(Guillen @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 07:19 AM)
I'm going down to ST this week to catch the Cubs game on Sunday and maybe the Brewers game on Monday. Does anybody know who is penciled in to start these games? I looked all over but couldn't find it or maybe I'm just an idiot. Help appreciated.

its Jon Garland and Rich Hill.... :gosox2: