3/5/06 Sox @ Brewers Game Thread

Kalapse

I'm not sure who's supposed to pitch today but since they played a B game this morning and this game is on the road I'm sure it will be a good amount of youngsters. I'm pretty sick today which means I'm just kind of laying around feeling sorry for myself, I'll give some updates as the game goes on.

Now that I think about it this is probably the Brewers broadcast so anyone in the Chicago Land area that can pick up 620 AM on their radio should be able to listen to the Sox today. It's always fun listening to Bob Uecker.

030506au8.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 01:24 PM)
I'm not sure who's supposed to pitch today but since they played a B game this morning and this game is on the road I'm sure it will be a good amount of youngsters. I'm pretty sick today which means I'm just kind of laying around feeling sorry for myself, I'll give some updates as the game goes on.

Now that I think about it this is probably the Brewers broadcast so anyone in the Chicago Land area that can pick up 620 AM on their radio should be able to listen to the Sox today. It's always fun listening to Bob Uecker.

buehrle is starting i think

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 01:24 PM)

I love listening to Uecker. When I was in college we would go to Brewer games and bring signs that said. "Ueckers pukers we're not leavin til we're heavin!!!" He would say on the radio that the pukers were in the stands today.

Those were the days, I think!!!! :cheers

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 01:45 PM)
im not sure Bob Uecker does the spring training.

Its Buehrle vs. Suppan.

hit. fly ball. caught.

I was listening to the Brewers game in my car on Saturday and it was in fact Uecker doing the broadcast.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:04 PM)
When is the actual game? Is it now?

Yes and for whatever reason it is not Uecker doing the game.

Ozuna is leading off against Suppon.

Single for Pablo past Graffinino.

Out of character for Buehrle, he is working quickly.

Mark K's Weeks.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)
its the brewers not much to discuss

You're underselling this up and coming Brewers lineup, they're a pretty fun team to watch.

Quick 1-2-3 inning for Mark.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:14 PM)
Out of character for Buehrle, he is working quickly.

Mark K's Weeks.

You're underselling this up and coming Brewers lineup, they're a pretty fun team to watch.

Quick 1-2-3 inning for Mark.

Brewers are my pick for the Wild Card, but there in not much to discuss right now, they are young and not much about them.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:15 PM)
Really good to see.

BTW, after watching the Rockies for 3 days, and reading about the prospects in the system, I am ready to jump on the wagon....

There are some real fun young teams in the NL right now. My second team has always been the Braves who are always fun to follow plus you have the Brewers, Rockies and Diamondbacks all teams with real good young players. It's going to be a real good season to have MLB.tv.

2 quick outs in this inning. Iguchi is hitting near the end of the order after AJ.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:18 PM)
There are some real fun young teams in the NL right now. My second team has always been the Braves who are always fun to follow plus you have the Brewers, Rockies and Diamondbacks all teams with real good young players. It's going to be a real good season to have MLB.tv.

2 quick outs in this inning. Iguchi is hitting near the end of the order after AJ.

It's awesome. You're going to love it.

Iguchi draws the walk. Uribe to the plate.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:19 PM)
It's awesome. You're going to love it.

I had it on '05 mainly for Braves games that aren't on TBS and I really enjoyed it then but took a pass last season. I can't wait to download mosaic when it's available on opening day. Too cool.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:21 PM)
Iguchi draws the walk. Uribe to the plate.

I had it on '05 mainly for Braves games that aren't on TBS and I really enjoyed it then but took a pass last season. I can't wait to download mosaic when it's available on opening day. Too cool.

I beta'd the mosaic last year, very cool program. It can be hard to see some things at times, but it appears they have worked out some of the kinks that I thought were problems this year. Of course you need to have a badass connection to run it well. Add in the fact that premium is 700k for a regular game and it (MLB.tv Premium) is awesome.

I paid for the service as far back as 03 (when we were pretty much beta'ing while paying for it), and the improvments theyve made over 3 years is incredible. And it's better than extra innings in that it now has pretty much everygame, even the ones that aren't televised (MLB will send a crew and run it off the jumbotron). On stuff like extra innings, you don't get the WCIU broadcasts.

I love MLB.tv. Don't know what I'd do without it.

Edited by jphat007