Kalapse

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:46 PM)
good outing for mark - at least going by the box score. 5-1 GO/AO and 3 K's, only one ER off the homer. good to see

theres our Buehrle

According to these guys, MacDougal hasnt established himself as a regular in the major leagues.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:52 PM)
theres our Buehrle

According to these guys, MacDougal hasnt established himself as a regular in the major leagues.

they do realize that he's had injury trouble right? but when he's pitched healthy he's been solid so i'm not sure you can say he isnt established

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:56 PM)
MacDougal is wreckin' b****es. Picks up 2 Ks that inning including Estrada to end the inning.

but remember he's unestablished. he cant handle major leaguers

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 02:57 PM)
So is Hall going to play center so they can get his bat into the lineup? He can kill the ball.

Yeah, they're going to take advantage of his athleticism and make him the starting CF. Graffinino is taking over duties at 3B, Hardy at SS, Weeks at 2B and Fielder at 1B. The Brewers corner the market on young, studly, black position players.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:01 PM)
Yeah, they're going to take advantage of his athleticism and make him the starting CF. Graffinino is taking over duties at 3B, Hardy at SS, Weeks at 2B and Fielder at 1B. The Brewers corner the market on young, studly, black position players.

well i agree with you about graffanino but i'm not sure about the others...

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:01 PM)

Except for Hardy...he's not so black or studly.

06HardyJJStudioPlus.jpg

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:03 PM)
I said it in late September of last year, and still beleive if I do purchase a jersey this season, it will be MacDougal.

Is it because he looks like the guy from "The Burbs."

Burbs5.jpg

Pablo>you

Is it too hard to think pablo could lead off and start in LF?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:06 PM)
Ozuna picks up the 2 out RBI single.

2-1 Sox.

Oh god the announcers are starting up the White Sox OF talk. CUE THE IGNORANCE!!!

Erstad singles to CF.

They actually sounded much more intelligent about the situation than Len and Bob yesterday.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
Is it because he looks like the guy from "The Burbs."

Burbs5.jpg

Pablo>you

Is it too hard to think pablo could lead off and start in LF?

I'd talk him as a leadoff man every once in a while but he's not much of a threat to draw a walk and I want no part of him in the OF especially with Erstad (a pretty good OF defender) on the 25 man roster.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:09 PM)
I'd talk him as a leadoff man every once in a while but he's not much of a threat to draw a walk and I want no part of him in the OF especially with Erstad (a pretty good OF defender) on the 25 man roster.

Im gonna go out on a very very very thin and unstable limb here.

Pablo>Pods in LF

I really think his athleticism will allow him to be a decent fielder and get on base at a good clip. He was a top prospect at one point (age notwithstanding)

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:08 PM)
They actually sounded much more intelligent about the situation than Len and Bob yesterday.

Yeah, they kind of took the general stance that any moron who follows baseball would take. I do hate it when they call guys like Erstad 'former All-Stars' when they haven't appeared in one in over 6 years I don't really see how that's relevant.

As for Kermit and Cakes yesterday, I had the picture-in-picture going so I could avoid that whole mess, Nantz and Packard managed to get me through the Sox game.