3/5/06 Sox @ Brewers Game Thread

Kalapse

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:33 PM)
Losing 10-12 mph on your fastball has got to raise some questions about this.

Yea, it obviously has NOTHING to do with injuries building up on a body or anything like that.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 04:30 PM)

yep, cubs at 3? they didnt do a good enough job to persuade me, i think the sox are right up there if BA improves along with Uribe, but some of those teams are a stretch, and no Indians? they have the potential to wreak some havoc this year

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 06:32 PM)
you f***in kidding me? haha well good, we all know how being the favorite worked out last year

yeah and we know how it works out for the cubs every year. I don't know how you can be considered the favorite to win your division when you finished last in the league a year ago.

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:34 PM)
Yea, it obviously has NOTHING to do with injuries building up on a body or anything like that.

Could be that too. Could also have caused the injuries. Prior does look sickly nowadays though. Alot of questions about him should be raised however. Either way, he may be done.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:36 PM)
Could be that too. Could also have caused the injuries. Prior does look sickly nowadays though. Alot of questions about him should be raised however. Either way, he may be done.

Talk about sickly ... did ya see Wood yesterday?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 06:41 PM)
So now Broadway sucks. Jenkins with the 2 run single ties the game at 3.

Bill Hall rolls into a 6-4-3 inning ending double play.

i always thought he sucked! kick him off the team!

QUOTE(TheOcho @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
Talk about sickly ... did ya see Wood yesterday?

Oh yeah. "He lost weight for this upcoming season." He lost 30 lbs I think someone said, thats alot of weight to lose in the offseason the natural way.

But he was hitting the mid to high 90's in their game today.

Edited by RockRaines

broadway needs more innings, no doubt about that, and with an addition of a good changeup he could be another garland with the sinker, but i see him more of a stretch at a 3, but more likely a #4 pitcher who will get wins and keep the era around 4-4.5, so good but nothing special, but nowadays that projection leads to 10 mill a year

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 06:42 PM)
Oh yeah. "He lost weight for this upcoming season." He lost 30 lbs I think someone said, thats alot of weight to lose in the offseason the natural way.

But he was hitting the mid to high 90's in their game today.

yup and i bet his velocity lost some heft as well. interesting approach to being a better pitcher, losing velocity...

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
So now Broadway sucks. Jenkins with the 2 run single ties the game at 3.

Bill Hall rolls into a 6-4-3 inning ending double play.

why was he still pitching? just think it's odd that they'd pitch broadway for 2 and not danks/gio etc

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 06:43 PM)
broadway needs more innings, no doubt about that, and with an addition of a good changeup he could be another garland with the sinker, but i see him more of a stretch at a 3, but more likely a #4 pitcher who will get wins and keep the era around 4-4.5, so good but nothing special, but nowadays that projection leads to 10 mill a year

or more if you're marquis/lilly

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 06:44 PM)
why was he still pitching? just think it's odd that they'd pitch broadway for 2 and not danks/gio etc

looks to me like everybody's getting more innings each outting

credepopsup

Lucy rips one to center, Terrero makes it to 3rd

Anyone who isnt listening, the announcers are talking about how all 7 coaches played for the Sox, and how its a loyal org.

Gooch misses the squeeze call, Luis tagged out

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 03:59 PM)
credepopsup

Lucy rips one to center, Terrero makes it to 3rd

Anyone who isnt listening, the announcers are talking about how all 7 coaches played for the Sox, and how its a loyal org.

Gooch misses the squeeze call, Luis tagged out

When did Razor play for the Sox? I guess I could look it up...but I'm laaazy.