Official South Park season 11 thread

WhiteSoxfan1986

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Mar 7, 2007 -> 01:40 PM)
New espisode tonight, can't wait.

Same here. "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" is the title of the episode. It's going to be great. I hope they rip into Jesse Jackson like they did Tom Cruise/R. Kelly last year.

Unlike the Simpsons, I have yet to get tired of South Park. Sure they've had some lame episodes, but the vast majority have been hilarious.

QUOTE(Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 10:12 AM)
What? I was laughing the whole time. "Apologize." Takes off pants, shakes hips. "Apologize." "You wan't me to? Oh... Ok..." "Yeah, apologize." That little real-estate midget cracked me up too.

The background music with Disturbed's "Down with the sickness" with Cartman and the midget fighting was great.

QUOTE(Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 11:12 AM)
What? I was laughing the whole time. "Apologize." Takes off pants, shakes hips. "Apologize." "You wan't me to? Oh... Ok..." "Yeah, apologize." That little real-estate midget cracked me up too.

Meh. The Cartman-"little person" stuff was good. The rest of it just didn't get many laughs. It was no "Make Love, Not Warcraft."

But Silverman was pretty good, which helped make up for it.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Mar 18, 2007 -> 10:32 PM)
No talk about the Cartman Sucks episode? hahaha

I thought it was pretty funny. I really liked how Cartman tried to be all serious. "If you look at this picture you'll notice the contrasting shapes and distinctive color arrangement. And yes, that's a penis in my mouth. So as I was saying..."