Three Questions about your 2007 White Sox

NorthSideSox72

I don't think Dye will disappoint us. Thome isn't getting any younger but he still has some homers left in him.

Hopefully Buehrle will play like he did in 2005. As for Anderson I don't see any change in him, I'm optimistic on Erstad.

Most Improved - Brian Anderson. He has to be. Well he only will be if he actually gets the chance, which I'd say may not happen right now. So my contingency is Javy Vazquez who'll have around 15-18 wins with an ERA just above 4.

Drop Off - Jermaine Dye. I still think he'll have himself a very good season, he just won't hit more than 40 HR's again. 30-35 is a more realistic target.

X Factor - Scott Podsednik. Or rather the use of Podsednik. If he's firing the Sox are a much better. There's a minute chance of that happening. So when he's struggling, if Ozzie is going to keep him at the top of the lineup, we're going to struggle, simple as that.

Improved - Vazquez. He's happy. He's comfortable. He's going to be around for awhile. He'll surprise.

Disappointment - Contreras. I think he's on the wrong side of 50. Whoops, I mean 30. He'll still win at least 10 games, but I don't think he's the number 1 starter on this team. All those years on the Cuban National Team is going to catch up.

X-factor - Sox bench. Hall, Mack, Ozuna, Cintron and 4th outfielder are going to have to spell the starters and produce.

Edited by CanOfCorn