3/16/06 Sox Vs Cubs 3:05 CT

Kalapse

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 02:33 PM)
Even though many on this board, including myself, hate prancer, we can all agree that when he is on his game and stealing bases, this team is so much better.

You can say that for any team and their leadoff hitter no matter how bad the team or untalented the leadoff hitter but yeah I agree.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 01:33 PM)
Even though many on this board, including myself, hate prancer, we can all agree that when he is on his game and stealing bases, this team is so much better.

i agree and i dont hate him. Hopefully these injuries are past him and he has a big year!

That's pretty much where I am. Its too bad the hate from Pods pretty much comes from the Ozzie love for him, that's too bad. When the guy is on, he could be a huge key to this team.

Ding. Heres to him helping this team. :cheers

what channels this on??

EDIT: nevermind i thought Maury was just starting but its not... good thing. that s*** sucks and white sox baseball rocks.

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 03:01 PM)
WGN, we all get to see it!

Is it just me, or is the audio circa 8 track tape quality on WGN?

i was thinking the same thing

Microphones dont work as well in the dry arizona air so we wont get to get the full effect of the pitch till we're back in Chicago.

wait did i say pitch? i meant sound. sound.