Giants @ White Sox, 3/21/07

Balta1701

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 05:38 PM)
IMO, it's going to come down to whatever playtime Anderson has left -- he'd better not tank, and that's all there is too it.

Well if the bar is set by Terrero then the only way BA doesnt make the team is if Ozzie assassinates him.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 05:39 PM)
Well if the bar is set by Terrero then the only way BA doesnt make the team is if Ozzie assassinates him.

I don't really agree with that. I think if anything, Ozzie would rather have Anderson in AAA playing everyday while using Terrero as a bench player if Erstad wins the CF starting job. I think Anderson playing everyday is more important than him making our roster if he can't do it as the starter...and Pods/Erstad don't look so bad at the top of the order thus far.

This next week of ST is going to tell the story, that's for sure.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 05:41 PM)
I hope neither make the big team - they both belong in Charlotte.

Yea, they both look as if they have some kinks to work out. But both have the weapons to be something good out of the pen, someday...hopefully sooner than later.

Pods having a decent game today, and Erstad and Iguchi having a good game both. We need these types of outings out of them throughout the season.

I think Aardsma is going to make the team, and I am a big fan of his. I think he can be a real good MRP. I agree with Sisco gettint sent down through. Logan should make the team as the second lefty.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 03:47 PM)
I think Aardsma is going to make the team, and I am a big fan of his. I think he can be a real good MRP. I agree with Sisco gettint sent down through. Logan should make the team as the second lefty.

If Logan doesn't make this team then we zombies ought to revolt, with the way he's pitched. It could change if he's done something in B games or does something in the next week, but right now I just don't see Aardsma making it. He's just struggled too much in the innings he's had. I think Haeger might make it, or we might do something crazy like putting Russell in there.

Sisco stays in for the 9th.

If anyone else wants to do PBP I've got to step out.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 05:51 PM)
If Logan doesn't make this team then we zombies ought to revolt, with the way he's pitched. It could change if he's done something in B games or does something in the next week, but right now I just don't see Aardsma making it. He's just struggled too much in the innings he's had. I think Haeger might make it, or we might do something crazy like putting Russell in there.

Sisco stays in for the 9th.

If anyone else wants to do PBP I've got to step out.

I don't think Haeger makes it as the org. doesnt seem to high on him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Phillips traded sometime during the season or next offseason.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 05:52 PM)
I don't think Haeger makes it as the org. doesnt seem to high on him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Phillips traded sometime during the season or next offseason.

What has made you think the org isn't high on him? I've only seen positive comments from Ozzie and Coop.

Cintron grounds to the SS, SS botches a potential DP, drops it, everyone safe, bases loaded, 1 out. E- De la Rosa. Hall up.

This inning pays us back for the disasterous fielding in the 4th by Cintron and Erstad.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 04:48 PM)
11 hits in 5 innings of work for Vazquez? but..but..but...I thought the ass-whooping from Arizona's B squad was supposed to set him on track?

Ok, to be totally fair, a handful of those, especially in the 4th inning, were the fault of Erstad and Cintron making non-error defensive mistakes that should have ended the inning a lot sooner.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like he was very good, but he wasn't as bad as his line.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 21, 2007 -> 06:51 PM)
Does anyone still have Ozzie's email address? I think I might make a personal plea for BA.

ozzieguillen13@hotmail.com, if you were serious. And he actually wrote me back last year. Granted, it was a 3 word response.....