CNNSI has Sox 12th, Twins 17th

caulfield12

The Angels as the #2 team in baseball? Did they trade for ARod and no one told me? Now that is what I call a crock of s***. Braves 10th? I love that team, oh how I love Jeff Francouer but they aren't anywhere near #10. The Diamondbacks don't have the rotation depth, bullpen or experience to be anywhere above 15th.

QUOTE(max power @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 12:53 PM)
Lol @ angels #2.

With that pitching staff, I don't think it's that far fetched. Colon/Lackey/Weaver/Escobar is pretty damn good. Oh, and that Fransico Rodriguez guy, he's not bad either.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 02:03 AM)
Jared Weaver has also been having some Bicep problems and will start the year on the DL.

yeah, he's on my fantasy team along with like 5 other guys who are starting the year on the DL or are quite banged up at the very least.

I mean, Figgins, Furcal, Gagne (that was one of the computer's picks I hated), Weaver, RJ, Sabathia...some can be understood, but 6 guys? That's just bad luck.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 03:20 AM)
yeah, he's on my fantasy team along with like 5 other guys who are starting the year on the DL or are quite banged up at the very least.

I mean, Figgins, Furcal, Gagne (that was one of the computer's picks I hated), Weaver, RJ, Sabathia...some can be understood, but 6 guys? That's just bad luck.

Wow, that is messed up. Hopefully you have decent subs to fill in.

i no the media loves the red sox/yankees but i just dont see whats so special about the red sox or the yankees this year both teams lack the pitching necessary to win. i would not be shocked if the blue jays surprised people in that division.

QUOTE(rpmahr @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 11:37 AM)
i no the media loves the red sox/yankees but i just dont see whats so special about the red sox or the yankees this year both teams lack the pitching necessary to win. i would not be shocked if the blue jays surprised people in that division.

Both teams could play their AA teams and people would still pick them to win it all. I'm convinced of this.

QUOTE(rpmahr @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 10:37 AM)

Pavano starts opening day!

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 08:06 AM)
Wow, that is messed up. Hopefully you have decent subs to fill in.

I do. I'm just gonna let my pitching staff sit and hopefully I can win ERA and WHIP. I have Weeks and Peralta on my bench though offensively, so I do have guys to fill in there.