Kalapse

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 06:34 PM)
How's Buehrle looked so far for those watching?

Getting himself into a bit of trouble here though.

STuff looks good. Location not sharp. Good in spots, bad in others. Needs to find that consistency for Wed.

Glad Buehrle is doing good because I just sent in my answers to an article I'm going to be a part of at Chicago Sports Review and one of the questions I answer says how Buehrle wins somewhere between 18-20 games.

Oh, I'm also predicting Pods release by the ASB.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 31, 2007 -> 12:32 AM)
That sucks. Will you have access at work?

Only radio. I'll plan my lunch to go to a restaurant with TV around 1.

Saw a little of Buehrle. His velocity was good, but his changeup seemed above the belt on every attempt.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 04:29 PM)
Having him bat 2nd, allows him to keep closed more and wait on the pitch for contact. Walker has been working on getting around on the ball with Gooch more this spring, so that translates to looking like donkey balls when someone goes low and away to you. He will hit some monster shots, but at some point everyone will go low and away just like the rest of the right handed power hitters on our team.

Uribe swinging at a ball over his melon for strike three. He is ready for the regular season.

Not every left pitcher throws a changeup that tails away from a righty. And he doubled up on the pitch. Give the pitcher some credit. Even the best hitters make outs 70% of the time.