Help with MLB.tv...

BearSox

Okay, previously for MLB.tv, I used to get the regular premium package that included games for all teams, gameday audio, and etc. But here comes my question...

How do I get the new premium package? My previous subscription to mlb.tv gets re-newed automatically before every season. If I purchase the premium package, will I be charged twice? Anyone know about this? If so, thanks.

You should have gotten an email around the end of February about renewing. The email gave links that let you renew the basic account or upgrade to premium.

You can call (866-800-1275) or email (customerservice@website.mlb.com) and see if they'll let you upgrade it still. I don't see why they wouldn't.

I got double billed. I can't get through to their call center either despite spending 30 mins to and hour on hold every day. I never checked my email since I didn't want auto-renewal.

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 02:19 PM)
Every game this afternoon is telling me that I am being blacked out. I could see the Cubs game, but why the Yanks and Tigers games?

I think it has to do with Fox and their afternoon broadcasts. This sucks because I'm sure we'll get Mets Braves down here.

QUOTE(SnB @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 03:45 PM)
yeah that is the reason.

doesn't MLB on fox usually not start until like june?

I'm so freakin pissed. They're blacking out a game because it's a national broadcast when they know it's not in any way being broadcast nationally? ASSHOLES.