2b - Iguchi

DH - Thome

1B - Konerko

RF - Dye

3B - Crede

C - AJ

SS - Uribe

CF - Anderson

But somehow Ozzie will manager to get Pods and Molina out there. Can any one argue that this is not our best lineup. Granted Ozuna is pretty solid as a hitter, I just can't trust him in the field. Anyways, lets hope Mark is on his mark after that solid performace in Atlanata. We need you Buehrle.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 10:11 PM)
Dear Mark Buehrle,

I really have lost a lot of faith in you since the 1st half of last year. You really have been s***, and I blame you for the 2nd half collapse of 2006. So far in 2007, are starting pitching has been terrible. The Nationals have more wins than we do. Yes, those Nationals.

If you could step up tomorrow, and give this team 7 strong innings, and get a much needed W, a lot of the doubt I have about you would be wiped away. Somehow, the third game of this young season looks to be a very big one, and it would be great if you could step up, and not piss down your leg. Thanks.

Your Pal,

Tony.

Don't worry Tony...I took part in a panel for a Chicago newspaper this past week and was the only person to predict anything decent out of Mark (and yeah I predicted 20 wins) and Mark will get the job done this season, book it.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 01:24 AM)
Don't worry Tony...I took part in a panel for a Chicago newspaper this past week and was the only person to predict anything decent out of Mark (and yeah I predicted 20 wins) and Mark will get the job done this season, book it.

For the sake of all of our sanity, I seriously hope so.

*prays*

I also predicted the Sox to finish second in the division to the Indians, but don't worry, I have the Sox winning the Wild Card with the Yankees NOT making the playoffs (I also am predicting that the Mets and Cardinals miss the playoffs; I'm more confident on the Cardinals prediction but I couldn't find it in my to pick the Mets after looking at how brutal that rotation is; same with the Cards terrible rotation).

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:58 AM)
This is the first game I get to watch this season, automatic W.

We're like Bizarro Twins, this will be the first game of the season I will not be able to watch with Saturday being the second.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 01:24 AM)
We're like Bizarro Twins, this will be the first game of the season I will not be able to watch with Saturday being the second.

Saturday is the first game I'm going to. Hmm...

QUOTE(JohnCangelosi @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 07:40 AM)
Ok, let me fall off the rocker here a little bit. Is today's game a "must win"? A must win from the standpoint of our mentality/confidence coming out of the gate here.

Thoughts?

I would not call it a must win, but it is damn sure important not to get swept at home vs a Division rival. That is a big hole to climb out of. The only saving grace is there will be 159 games left to make up ground.

Buehrle needs to show up.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 01:35 AM)
Pods is playing

Why oh why. :crying

I hope Ozzie is a man of his words and won't be afraid to make changes if people aren't producing this year. But we're talking about Ozzie here. His word is meaningless.

Also, to answer the question of how long I was waiting to post this gamethread. I am a bored college student with nothing to do at near midnight, so what should I do? Of course, get the gamethread ready to post at the very earliest possible.