White Sox vs. Indians, 4/5/07 (W)

maggsmaggs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:26 PM)
Why didnt we keep macdougal in the game again?

and had we kept him in, you would have b****ed that Ozzie left his pitchers in too long again and it shoulda been thorton in the 8th and jenks in the 9th...honestly

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:27 PM)
and had we kept him in, you would have b****ed that Ozzie left his pitchers in too long again and it shoulda been thorton in the 8th and jenks in the 9th...honestly

Actually i've never b****ed about that at all. Thanks for the swing and a miss though.

Deja vu from last year game 2 of the year. Ozzie left Cotts in to face Jason Micheals who hits LF pitching at something like .400. Micheals hits a gapper into RCF off Cotts late in the game for the tribe to take the lead. Today, Ozzie lets Thornton, a lefty, face Michaels who again dominates against LHP. He hits a double in the RCF gap again for the tying run to score in the 8th. Shocker, sorry Ozzie history repeats itself when ignore it.

Edited by joeynach

QUOTE(joeynach @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deja vu from last year game 2 of the year. Ozzie left Cotts in to face Jason Micheals who hits LF pitching at something like .400. Micheals hits a gapper into RCF off Cotts late in the game for the tribe to take the lead. Today, Ozzie lets Thornton, a lefty, face Michaels who again dominates against LHP. He hits a double in the RCF gap again for the tying run to score in the 8th. Shocker, sorry Ozzie history repeats itself when ignore it.

Thorton>>>>Cotts

Ozzie can't do anything here...the pitcher just isn't executing. Can't blame Ozzie for that...We should be able to count on Thornton to get through one stinking inning...if he fails at that, then its ON HIM, not the manager.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:28 PM)
I didn't see you say anything befor the move to Thorton, only after he gave up the lead. Why is that?

lol.

sorry i didnt type anything but A) yes i was a little leary after yesterday and B ) i was in the middle of saying that Thornton was having control issues lately and C) i posted RIGHT at the top of the inning that he hasnt looked dominating all spring.

owned.