White Sox vs. Indians, 4/5/07 (W)

maggsmaggs

Just got back from the game. I can't recall being at a game where the Sox had so many hard-hit balls that didn't amount to anything. The Cleveland outfield is where our extra base hits go to die, apparently.

And that 9th inning was friggin' sweet.

So was Masset.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 09:16 PM)
this is reminiscent of one of my favorite 2005 games, which was also weekday at 1:05 and where our offense was worse than this.

We were playing KC and it was 0-0 in the 9th (Greinke had shut us down) and the reliever managed to walk in two runs: Sox win.

That's when I thought: we have something going on if we're winning games like these.

Let's hope this is the END OF THE FUNK, since 2nd half last season! I'll TAKE IT!

That reliever deserved a WS ring that year from the Sox. Let's hope he gets another this year.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 05:19 PM)
Just got back from the game. I can't recall being at a game where the Sox had so many hard-hit balls that didn't amount to anything. The Cleveland outfield is where our extra base hits go to die, apparently.

And that 9th inning was friggin' sweet.

So was Masset.

I would have been sweating mark's arm injury the whole time. Did they make any type of announcement at the game?

QUOTE(max power @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 05:37 PM)
I would have been sweating mark's arm injury the whole time. Did they make any type of announcement at the game?

Nope, we just saw him walk off and hoped for the best.

QUOTE(soxfansince04 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 05:04 PM)
:D :D :D

Today is my birthday, and I have an exam in two hours, and I don't have any presents or anything from anyone, but the Sox finally pull out a win!! :drink

Happy birthday!

Love, AJ Pierzynski and Roberto Hernandez

P.S. Another in the long list of weird ways A.J. can win games