Erstad, CF;

PK, 1B;

Thome, DH;

Dye, RF;

Crede, 3B;

Iguchi, 2B;

AJ, C;

Uribe, SS.

Buehrle pitching (in deer hunting weather).

Interesting...PK in the 3 hole against the lefty with Thome cleaning up. Wonder why Dye wasn't picked. Iguchi in the 7 slot behind Crede...the rollover part of our order might be some trouble, with Lefty, Uribe, Useless lefty, and lefty in 4 batters.

Edited by Balta1701

I figured with Sowers being a finesse pitcher, maybe lefties would have more success vs him. However, righties definitely hit better against him last year than lefties. I have no clue what Ozzie is doing.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 05:18 PM)
So when do we suppose Anderson's first start will come? Johan? Harden maybe?

We better find a way to win a few of our next 3 games, or we're likely looking at being 1-6 or 0-7 having to face those two studs back-to-back.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 11:59 AM)
Poor Brian Anderson. I can't believe that we're not letting our toughest out against LHP, Ozuna, play against Sowers.

I don't know if ozuna is THE toughest out against LHP (think Dye, Konerko), Ozuna certainly has been very sucessful. Considering how Ozzie sometimes manages the bullpen (oh how he loves the lefty lefty matchup) I am surprised also...

I'm really stunned that ozuna isn't leading off today. I would love to see BA in there today, but I'm realistic about him not playing alot right now untill there is sustained bad performance by erstad(unlikely right now) or (most likely) pods. I am of course MORE stunned that were letting that little girl leadoff against a lefty after he just had a disgusting day yesterday.. and what sucks is he might get a hit or something positive today and our big wigs will think he's coming around or something and keep trotting his sorry, worthless ass out there again. I actually wouldn't mind all the failures of our pitching and whatnot(you can't trade everybody, and so far everybody is a big fat question mark, they just need to pitch better) but there was 0 reasons to keep the prancer on this team, its just going to continually kill us. Add this to the fact he gets the most at bats on the team whenever he plays, fantastic.

and yes, except more of these rants once and while from me, cus i hate pods so much. sorry, i really am sorry but it kills me. I love the team and actually think we can turn it around, but pods is gonna kill us so many damn times and WE DON"T EVEN NEED HIM, we have guys to play the position, actually alot of them.. ugh help me

Edited by iguchi=dank

Ozzie is going to play prancer over and over until prancers sheer suckness will finally force KW's hand. They only way you can get Pods out of the lineup, is to take pods away. Ozzie needed to have Timo taken away from him. You cant play with him anymore. Now we may have to do the same with Pods.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:00 AM)
Can we please get into the win column. The lineup today should be:

LF - Erstad

2b - Iguchi

DH - Thome

1B - Konerko

RF - Dye

3B - Crede

C - AJ

SS - Uribe

CF - Anderson

Ha, it's funny, I just looked at that lineup and thought "NICE! OZZIE FIGURED IT OUT!"

Alas, he has not.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:11 AM)
Dear Mark Buehrle,

I really have lost a lot of faith in you since the 1st half of last year. You really have been s***, and I blame you for the 2nd half collapse of 2006. So far in 2007, are starting pitching has been terrible. The Nationals have more wins than we do. Yes, those Nationals.

If you could step up tomorrow, and give this team 7 strong innings, and get a much needed W, a lot of the doubt I have about you would be wiped away. Somehow, the third game of this young season looks to be a very big one, and it would be great if you could step up, and not piss down your leg. Thanks.

Your Pal,

Tony.

Dear Tony,

Its "our," not "are."

Love,

Stevo