Cowherd shows how much of a douchebag he is

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 09:47 PM)
Aside from Dan Patrick, he's my favorite sports show on the radio.

I used to like him before I saw a picture of him and then a stunt like this which is totally uncalled for. He looks like a little gnome.

I hope he's fired and faces legal action. What a f***ing asshole.

I love the way he describes himself too, a know-nothing dolt with NO experience in athletics. The man is a complete loser.

He also comes up with all his own material.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 08:52 PM)
I hope he's fired and faces legal action. What a f***ing asshole.

I love the way he describes himself too, a no-nothing dolt with NO experience in athletics. The man is a complete loser.

He also comes up with all his own material.

I doubt he'd be fired for this. Hell, if he can't get fired for blatant plagiarism I doubt this would do it. Although I would love to see him get taken to court though.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 08:47 PM)
Aside from Dan Patrick, he's my favorite sports show on the radio.

Agreed. I like the guy.

In computer security, a denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Typically the targets are high-profile web servers, and the attack attempts to make the hosted web pages unavailable on the Internet. It is a computer crime that violates the Internet proper use policy as indicated by the Internet Architecture Board (IAB).

lmao.. this is some of the nerdiest s*** Ive ever read

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 11:04 AM)
I heard his radio show twice and it was the 2 worst shows i've ever heard in any format in the history of radio, my ears hurt, so this is no surprise.

Yep.

Coward is terrible even in the context of sports radio, which is over-run with unlistenable dolts.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 8, 2007 -> 08:28 PM)
And what exactly do you like about his show? The fact that he knows absolutely nothing about sports and the small amount of sports knowledge he displays is taken directly from Blogs?

First off, there are absolutely nothing on radio or tv today that can't also be found in blogs and on message boards, so the fact that with hundreds of thousands of people all communicating, that most are saying things that can be found elsewhere, isn't that big of a deal. I am certain that I just thought that up, but someone could find a blog somewhere that also said it, did I plagiarize?

I like his guests, I like the pace of his show, I like that he will take the unpopular positions at times.

And if you really think he knows absolutely nothing about sports, you probably mean his doesn't agree with you. :D

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 8, 2007 -> 08:34 PM)
First off, there are absolutely nothing on radio or tv today that can't also be found in blogs and on message boards, so the fact that with hundreds of thousands of people all communicating, that most are saying things that can be found elsewhere, isn't that big of a deal. I am certain that I just thought that up, but someone could find a blog somewhere that also said it, did I plagiarize?

I like his guests, I like the pace of his show, I like that he will take the unpopular positions at times.

And if you really think he knows absolutely nothing about sports, you probably mean his doesn't agree with you. :D

No, I mean that he knows nothing. And he admits as much. I'm not talking about basic ideas and stories taken from blogs I mean reading entire entries from them and not giving any credit. He's pretty well known for this.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 8, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
No, I mean that he knows nothing. And he admits as much. I'm not talking about basic ideas and stories taken from blogs I mean reading entire entries from them and not giving any credit. He's pretty well known for this.

Since I don't read many blogs, it's new to me. :D Also, keep in mind I'm in a small market without any choices.

I understand if you live in a small market and want to hear some sports talk he might be your only option. I get that. I just don't see why anyone would choose to listen to him with much better shows out there. There's just nothing appealing about him or the s*** that comes out of his mouth. That's my take anyway.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 8, 2007 -> 08:46 PM)
I understand if you live in a small market and want to hear some sports talk he might be your only option. I get that. I just don't see why anyone would choose to listen to him with much better shows out there. There's just nothing appealing about him or the s*** that comes out of his mouth. That's my take anyway.

A lot of people enjoy his show. But I can see why some people don't like him.

Well guess what, if flooding a website was a crime, then slashdot and digg.com would be out of business. Their feeds can bring a small site, or one without bandwidth control to its knees. A denial of service attack is when someone is crafting packets to bring the site down, not to direct a bunch of users to it. That is more lame than anything.